Drunk

Mark:

"You are kidding, Mark" She says to me.
"I'm not" I yell. Meredith is following me to my car, she is mad "Go take care of your sister, please".
"He will hurt you" Meredith puts a hand on my shoulder and I look at her.
"I don't know why are you stopping me. Don't you want to kill him too?"
"I do. I truly want" She closes her eyes "But is better for us to stay here. Lexie needs us".

I shake my head and I go into the car. She goes too. What is she doing? I look at her and she puts her seat belt on.

"McStreamy, you are not a Grey" She says, without looking at me "You will need a Grey by you side".
"I think you should stay here" I say "Lexie is your sister. She could not wake up anymore, don't you want to say goodbye?".
"Mark" She wishpers "I want to go. I need to do it, because if she dies, and I know I didn't punch that guy, I will freak the freak out. So, let me do this: I need to do it".

I start driving. Grey wins. And, thinking about it, is better for me to be with her, I don't even know where their dad lives, but I'm not sure she knows it, either.

"So... The adress is..." I ask.
"Crap! I have forgotten it" She hides her face behind her hands.
"So we have a problem" I sigh.

She looks at me, I know that face, is exactly like Lexie's face. She has an idea.

"My sister, Molly. I have her number. I could call her".
"I thought you didn't have a relationship with your sister".
"I don't" She smiles a bit "But at the end she is my sister, and Lexie's sister too".

I look at her while she searches the number, then she approaches her phone to her ear and waits.

Meredith:

"Hi... Hummm... Molly" I say. Its two o'clock in the morning.
"Who's calling?" She asks.
"It's Meredith... Well, I don't know if you remember me, I'm...".
"Meredith?! Oh my Godness! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a forever! Lexie told me you have a daughter, congratulations!" She looks so excited.
"Thanks you" I smile a bit "And I know you have had your second kid a few weeks ago, didn't you?".
"Yes! Jameson was born last month" I feel like if she is smiling "Well... What's up?".

I tell her a little bit what had happend. Well, maybe I changed it all, because you can't tell this kind of things by phone, at half past two in the morning.

"My dad's adress... OK" She says.

She tells me the adress. I thank her all and we talk for a few minutes; she is cute. I like her, maybe I should call her more times. I hang out the phone and I look at Mark, he has parked in the street.

"So, now, you turn to the left" I tell him. He nods his head and he turns to the left "Now you turn to the left, again and you go all straight until you are in front of the Space Neddle. Then you turn to the left and drive for a few miles".

Thatcher:

I open the door and I see her. I open my eyes wide and she looks at me, nervous. She is with a guy. I know that guy, but I am too drunk to remember why.

"Meredith?" I ask.
"Thatcher... Are you drunk?" She looks at me up and down.
"Don't you see me?" I laugh.
"Why did you hit Lexie?" She asks again, the guy is so quite.
"Who hell is Lexie?" I ask. I don't even know what are we talking about.

She punch me in the nose. The guy just looks at her, freaking. I try to punch her back, but the guy holds my arm and with a few movements, I fall down to the floor. He is above me and he hits me in the head.

"Mark" She says "Be careful. We can't come and kill him, don't you remember we are doctors?".
"Are you defending him?" He asks.
"No, but I'm too pretty for jail" She says, like joking.
"Don't steal Arizona's quotes" Who hell is Arizona and why is she too pretty for jail?

Meredith opens her mouth but then someone knocks at the door. Both of them look at eachother, scared.

Owen:

"Callie" I say. Is eight o'clock and Lexie Grey is still there, only half alive "I think she has a broke shoulder, could you put it on its place, please?".
"Sure" She looks so tired. I wonder why "I am so mad. I don't understand how a dad could hurt her own daughter".
"He was drunk" I say.
"That is not a reason, a daughter is a freaking daughter, no matter how drunk you are".

I think in what she says, and I just see Cristina approaching us. She freezes for a second when she sees Lexie there. She looks at me, opening her eyes wide.

"Does Meredith know...?" She asks.
"She does" I answer.

She approaches a little bit more and she looks at her. She looks worried, but she will never admite it. She has so much pride for that...

"Could I help?" She asks.
"I don't really think so" I say "Now is just her, she must fight for her life, we can't do anything else".
"Crap..." She wishpers "Where is Mer?".
"Last time I saw her, she left with Mark, they wanted to punch Thatcher Grey. But I think they just went home".

Derek comes into the room, too. He doesn't want to look at Lexie, but he sits down beside her. We look at him.

"Is Meredith sleeping?" Cristina asks.
"I thought she was here" He says.
"She is not here" I just realize all.

I look at my wife. She is also thinking that, but maybe we are wrong. I hope we are.

"Arizona!" I yell when I see her "Where is Mark Sloan?".
"I thought he was here" She approaches slowly "Why?".

I look at Cristina. She shakes her head, we are not wrong.