Chapter 3

Heey guys! I know i haven't posted a new chapter in a longgg time. And I'm so sorry about that. This is my first time writing a book and i pretty much suck. I wasn't planning on making another chapter but i seen the comments that you guys were commenting and stuff so i decided to give it another shot. But thank you so much to Kimxo123 & to florencejones123 for the nice comments 😘 love yalll . But here it goes .

Ariana's POV :
"Hey"
I look next to me and see Justin poking my arm. I looked at him with a wtf face.
" I'm sorry for bothering you but i just wanna introduce myself to you. Hi , My names Justin Bieber " he said , bringing his hand out for a hand shake.

I just looked at his hand.
" um yours names Ariana? " Justin spoke again.
Jesus christ why wont this kid leave me alone 😤 i mean he is pretty dreamy & smells like flowers but all the girls are giving me these dirty looks so i rather just not speak to him that way i could save myself from trouble. Good thinking Ariana. and plus , i'll probably annoy him.
" um yes" i said .
" oh , thats a nice name" Justin told me .
No its not , its ugly just like me . ( no offense to anyone named Ariana lol , i actually really like that name)
" i guess so" i said.
" you don't speak much do you?"
" i actually speak a whole lot , i just don't wanna speak to you" i said annoyed.
" oh I'm sorry?" Justin said.
I just looked at him then turned away.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
So the school day is finally overr. Thank jesus 🙌
So I'm walking home and a car pulls up behind me , and someone calls my name . I look and its Justin. Is he like stalking me ? 😐
" Hey Ariana, you need a ride ?"
" No I'm fine." I responded.
" Please, this is a dangerous world full of creepy perverted people , just let me give you a ride to your house. I don't bite" he said with a smile.
Gosh darn his cuteness.
" Fine"
I got in the car & started giving him instructions to my house.
He begins driving and trying to make conversation but i mostly responded with " mhms" and "okays" & "yeahs" . I look at him and i see that he's already staring at me. I look down , and he says
" Ariana , your really beautiful did ya know that?" Justin said .
Holy cow , no ones ever called me beautiful before..
" um no" i said
" what do you mean no?" He asked.
" Im not beautiful okay? Just stop lying to me.. "
I see we've arrived at my house so i got out the car.
" i'll see you tomorrow" Justin said.
I just closed the door and walked inside hoping my mom wasn't home...

Justin's POV :
I was staring at Ariana , gosh she's so beautiful..
" Ariana , your really beautiful did ya know that?" I spoke honestly.
" um no" she responded .
No ? No ? What does she mean no ?
" what you mean no?" I asked .
" Im not beautiful okay ? Just stop lying to me.." She said yelling , then got out the car .
" I'll see you tomorrow" i said she just closed the door , and went into her house.
Why would she say she wasn't beautiful?! Is she insane ? She's the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on! Why would she think i was lying to her?! Its probably because of those jerks at school. But starting tomorrow Everythings gonna change for her. You'll see Ariana...