Chapter 19

Kelani's P.O.V

I woke up and remembered last night events. I can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life. I got up and showered. I then straightened out my hair and applied eyeliner and mascara. I put on a teal crop top with some white lace shorts and some sandals. When I came out of the bathroom Cameron was up. "Good Morning Mrs.Dallas" he said with a smirk. "Morning babe" I said giving him a kiss.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast since I'm practically the mom in the house. "pancakes!" Shawn said serving himself five pancakes. "Shawn! Don't eat so much your going to get sick!" I said. "Kelani, I don't care if I get sick! You make the best pancakes ever!" He said. "Awe thanks Shawn" I said. After we all finished eating me and cam went on the computer to look up places where our wedding could be held. "How about Mexico?" Cam asked. "I love it!" I said.

"Girls!!! I wanna go to the mall!" Emily yelled. "Let's go!" I said grabbing my purse. We stopped by Starbucks and 2 got an ice vanilla latte and 2 cinnamon crunch Frappés. We then headed to the mall.

"Kelani where is the wedding going to be at?" Tiffany asked. "Mexico" I said. "Who's gonna walk you down the aisle?" Mae-Lynn asked. "Taylor" I said. After 4 hours of shopping we stopped at McDonald's and ate some food. We then went home.

"The Queen is in the house!" I yelled and the girls laughed. I walked to the living room and sat on top of Cam. "Hi cutie" I said. "Hey Beautiful" he said. "Guys get ready we're going out to a fancy dinner" Hayes yelled. Me and Cam got up and went to our room. I took a shower and did my makeup in a smokey eye and mascara. I curled my hair and put on a black skater dress and black heels. When I came out of the bathroom Cameron was ready. He was dressed in a light blue button up,black jeans, and black vans. "Everyone is waiting for us! By the way you look beautiful!" He said. "You don't look too bad yourself"I said. We went downstairs and everything was waiting for us. "What took you so long Kelani?" Tiffany asked. "I couldn't find what to wear" I said. "Well we're going to be late" Hayes yelled. Everyone got in their car and headed to the restaurant.

"Reservation for Grier?" He asked. "Right this way" the young girl said. We followed her and sat. I was sitting between Cameron and Jack G. After eating it was time for dessert. All the waitresses came to our table with letters that spelled Tiffany Will You Marry Me?. Hayes got up and started his speech. "Tiffany, I knew that you were special since the first day I met you in 5th grade. At first I just thought you were just special as a best friend because for the longest time we were best friends, but then one day I realized that you were the one. And you don't understand how happy I felt when I asked you out and you actually said yes. Since then we've been through so much but, we stayed together. Your name 'Tiffany Mendes' sounds great, but I think 'Tiffany Grier' sounds amazing. I love you so much. Will you give me the honors of calling you my wife?" Tiffany quickly nodded. "YES YES YES !" She said and then they kissed. "Congrats Tiff! I'm so happy for you! My bestie is getting married!" I said. "Thanks Kelani!" She said. After that we went home. I took of my makeup and put on my pajamas and went to bed. Today was a good day.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in so long and I'm sorry! You guys could kill me! But hey at least I updated! Thank you so much for 420+ reads! 😘💘