Chapter 1

I'm drunk. Again. I promised myself last time that I wouldn't do this again, but I guess old habits never die. It's been 13 years since I saw him. Marco Diaz. The one who I ever really loved and the one who loved me for me. But the day I turned 15, my parents made me go back to Mewni to so I could become queen. They even said that I had to marry Tom. Of all the people they could have made marry, they had to choose him. 

HIM. Out of all the fucking people. THEY CHOSE HIM! I became so mad with my parents I ran away. And not just to somewhere in Mewni, but on Earth. I chose Earth cause I knew that my parents would have never found me. And guess what, it's been 13 years and they haven't found me. I doubt they're even looking for me. I eventually got a job and then got a place to live in and that just leaves off where I'm at now. Walking home drunk and probably having my roommate worried sick about me. When I moved into my house, I knew I couldn't live by myself with my problems I've got. As I tumble through the front door, Jackie comes running to me. "Star what the hell?! Were you at the bar again?!" "You need to calm down. *hic* I am *hic* fine." My words come out all slurred and loopy. 

    "Star, You promised you wouldn't do this again." She gives me a sigh and a sad look. "Please just go to sleep." "*hic* fine." I stumble down the hallway to my room. When I reach my bed, I just plop down and I'm instantly knocked out.

     (Jackie's POV)

 I'm worried about Star. She's been drinking more, taking more and more pills. And hell she's even cutting herself. She used to be so happy. If someone were to ask hoe she used to be, they wouldn't even think that was the same Star. But ever since he left, she was never the same. I hope she feels better soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi everyone. Hope you like this first chapter of my story. And if you're someone who read one of my old stories, I'm sorry if you wanted more or whatever. I just got bored of those stories and deleted them. But I hope you guys like this story cause my stories are for you so let me know what you think. Bai