Town

Town is the most popular and played map, along with its most played mode survival. There is cracks in the ground which can cause death if you stand on them to long. The box can be found in 2 different places around the town map, it can be found in the bar which requires a player the buy the door to the bar to reach the box witch is found in the upstairs part of the bar. The other place the box can be is in the fence on the far right side of the map.(if you facing the bar. The pack-a-punch machine is located in the largest lava pit in the center of the map. Pack-a-punch allows you to upgrade your weapon their by also making it a laser gun. You can get 6 different perks from town they included Double tap root beer, speed cola, juggernog, tombstone, stamin it up, and quick revive. These perks are found throughout the map, and help you survive longer. Hellhounds are zombie dogs that can come about once every 5 rounds if their activated, and they will drop a max ammo when the last hound is killed. When the hounds come you here the voice say "Fetch me their souls!" And the map goes dark. Their is also town grief witch is all the players are fighting the undead but also each other. The last team standing must finish the round to win, if they go down before the round ends the voice says they get a second chance, but that can happen over and over and over, until a team is the last standing and finishes the round. But this game mode is one of the least played and least popular game modes.