Chapter 1

Its my FIRST BOOK publishing so , excuse my mistakes & let me know what y'all think.

________________________________

"Get your shit and get out my damn house , you little bitch" My mother Susan yelled at me.

Squeezing the tears in my eyes , that's trying hard to fall. I walked away in my room. There was a stinging sharp pain coming from behind my head. I turn around and my mom standing there , looking at me smiling. Next thing i remembered , is the cold floor against my cheek.

My name is Marie , I'm 17 years old. I'm 5'9 , brown skin , I have green eyes , I have a small waist , small A-cup breasts , a big behind like K.Michelle. Puerto Rican , Black and a little Dominican.

I live with my mom Susan , she hates me dearly. She blames me for everything that happened to her in her life. She says I was a curse and a mistake. Daily she's beats me and hit me with things. She does hard drugs ,that I have no clue what the names are. There's different men in and out our place daily. I have gotten brutally raped by 4 of them many men she had. I told her but she doesn't care, just laugh in my face. There was never a happy moment I spent with her. Since I can remember my life have always been a living hell. She says she only kept me for the money I brought in every month. My mom left my dad and never let him see me again because , he wouldn't buy her a new car. I would love to meet him some day because I need him more than anything right now. I have no other family , my mom ran all them away also.

There was cold water hitting my face waking me up. I looked around to discover me laying outside in the grass , with all my clothes spread out right beside me. I wanted to cry so bad but decided against it. Instead I stood up , only to fall back down. I gathered all my strength and stood up again , succeeding .. I look at all my clothes and shoes. Covered in mud , I took a deep breath and walked away.

'Why me ? Why me lord ?' I thought to myself.

I walked down the busy street , filled with crack heads and drug dealers. Woman half naked and old perverting men watching. It surprised me to see how many people still out , even though it's raining. I kept my head low as I walk past everybody. Suddenly I heard shouting and bright headlights burning in the side of my face. I looked to my left and a car speeding my way. Before I could react , I just closed my eyes tightly preparing for my death. There was a loud screeching noise and then everything stopped.
"The fuck is you doing ?" I heard somebody yell at me. Following by a slam of a car door.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by 3 handsome men. The driver walked closer to me and got in my face. He was about 6'4 curly black hair , strong jaw structure , his eyes was hazel and he had smooth looking milk chocolate skin.
"Hello" he yelled again , snapping in my face.
"Sorry I was just .. Sorry" I said walking away.
I felt a strong hand pulled me back and immediately electricity went through my body. I turned around and it was him.
"Where you heading ?" He asked.

"Come on D , it's raining and we got to go" one the other men yelled after him.

"Shut the fuck up" D I'm guessing that's his nickname or name yelled back at the boy without losing eye contact with me.
"Where you heading ?" D asked me again.
"To a friends" I lied.

He looked me up and down the chuckled. Oh my , it sounded so sexy.

"With no shoes on ? No jacket ? No umbrella ? And last but not least blood on your forehead ?" Instantly I felt so small and so embarrassed. "Now where you heading ?"

I looked behind him and saw the other men sitting back in the car watching us.

"Just told you to a friends" I said.
"To do what?" He asked.
"Spend a night" I lied quickly.
"With no clothes ? Let's go" he smiled grabbing my hand.

I quickly pulled away for his grip.

"Go where ? I don't know you" I snapped.

A look of amusement washed over his face , as he grabbed my hand again. He pulled me to his car and made his friend get in the back.

______________________________

- It's short but it's just a starter .. It'll get longer as I go on ..

- Her mom a bitch .
- Will she go with him ?
- Is he a killer ?

- Comment
-Vote

- Dayja