CHAPTER 1

She was standing in the school hallway- positioning herself some two feet away from me with her three sycophants- barricading my way to the stairwell. She is the epitome of all malicious things. I don't know what perfume she uses- perfumes exclusively manufactured for Satan's disciples- because malfeasance reeks from her. Amy draped herself in a pink crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans. She is a girl who solely believes that girls are made up of all sweet things and that pink is more of an attitude rather than a color which was originated just for those steadfast girls whose only resolution is to live in vogue. Physically she is flawless- she is blond, has Kim Kardashian's figure and has the air about her which effectively keeps her the universal cynosure. Guys drool over her, girls look up to her because she has the talent to manipulate their dirt bagged minds with her exquisiteness to her benefit. And since I don't swoon over her so inevitably she holds me as her antagonist.

"Kelsi, have you ever looked at yourself? I doubt it." Amy bitch continued boisterously. She placed her one hand over her hip and was using the other hand to add a little bit of more effectiveness to her acerbic words. "Do you even know what fashion is? Your dresses are just like you- totally archaic. Stole it from some museum. Huh?"

And all of those girls started laughing at me. It was clever of her to maintain that secure distance from me otherwise I'd have surely ruined that pretty face of hers by punching her on it. Think hard Kelsi for an equally nasty remark. Just as I was to open my mouth to put my mitigation under display that bitch again farted but this time totally queer. I don't know how she reached beside me so fast- and was shaking the hell off of me and was  continuously saying, "Wake up Kelsi how long are you planning to sleep." How in hell Amy started to mimic my mom's voice? Of course she can do it in my dreamland. And thus I was up from my treacherous Amy nightmare. This bitch is not even ready to spare me in my dreams.

When I open my eyes I found my mom standing in front of me, holding my phone in one hand and her other hand was on my shoulder.

"Fine. I'm up. Okay?" There were traces of disgust in my voice. I don't want this Amy bitch to ruin up my whole morning.

My mom thrust her hand- holding the phone- towards me and said in an equally appalled voice, "Alyssa has called some 500 times since the morning."

I can understand the reason behind her repugnance. When Alyssa starts blowing up the phone then even the most peaceful man would start getting agitated. I took the phone from her hand and even before I could say a word she started off in a tremendous speed.

"Are you human Kelsi? How can anyone sleep for so long? Do you have any idea what's the time right now?" She began in her usually impatient alacrity.

So instead of paying any heed to the lousy shit which she was speaking I started to focus on making a parody of the answers to her questions. No Aly, sometimes I actually doubt if I'm human. And actually, I can spend the whole day sleeping and if you want, then I can surely give you free lessons on it. Two minutes gone and now it's time to put a halt to her tongue express.

With all the patience that I'd muster at that moment in time- I said to Alyssa, "Aly 2 minutes...2 minutes Aly..."

Without paying any attention to what I was speaking she kept on and on with her crappy babble. So I closed my eyes for a moment and put on a great effort to control the uprising rile. My classmates call me freaky but actually it's my best girlfriend who's a freak.

To quell her swift words I myself started off in an equally impatient pace.

"Aly you know you have spent 2 quality minutes on your awful jabber. Now tell me what compelled you to make me an emergency call which actually doesn't seem so." As soon as I finished she again went on. Just need a reason to start her tongue express!