Chapter 3: Long talk.

Inside the Maranos mansion.

Laura: What the hell Vanessa?! What's that for? I was talking to Ross!

Vanessa: I need to tell you something important I saw on the internet.

Laura: * scared * What is it?

Vanessa: Laura........ David is planning to leave to New York.

Laura: That's great!

Vanessa: But he wants you to come with him. If not he will post bad stuff about you in the internet.

Laura: W-what? But.... I can't!

Vanessa: Laura..... Do you want people to make fun of you? It will drive you crazy! Have you even remembered what happened when we were 6 years old?

Lauras Flashback.

Laura,Vanessa: * playing around in the play ground *

Little girl: * pushes Laura and makes fun of her *

Laura: * screams and attacks the little girl*

End of FlashBack.

Laura: Yes... But I'll miss you guys!

Vanessa: Laura.... It's for you own sake too.

Laura: Who the fuck cares about David Roberts?! He is just a douchebag and why the fuck do you need to follow him? He doesn't even have the right to post bad pictures about me because I'll report it to dad! Or maybe Uncle Jimmy! He's a police man! We have super powers Vanessa. We're half human and half vampire! We can kill David if we want to! Come on Vanessa!

Vanessa: Laura it's not that easy. Once we kill David people will start wondering what we used to kill him! We might end up in jail! We are not pure humans Laura! Once we attack, everybody will know!

Laura: Vanessa what's there to hide? Who cares if they know about our superpower?

Vanessa: Laura! The people here and us are different! We're not pure humans Laura remember that! And David Roberts father is a lawyer! We could end up in jail!

Laura: Our dad is the president of this country Vanessa!

Vanessa: Still Laura. We can't attack the Roberts family. Anyway it's your choice Laura. I'm just protecting you. * walks up to her room *

The next day at school.

Laura and her friends: * walks to they're locker *

David,????: * kissing *

Zendaya: * sees them and tapa Lauras shoulder *

Laura: * turns around and sees them and slowly snaps her fingers behind her and David starts to have a tantrum *

David: Ahhh!!!!!

Laura: * smile * Lets go girls.

????: David?

David: Dad?

????: Who's this girl?

David: Dad.... This is Kay my girlfriend.

????: I thought Laura was your girlfriend? She was a really kind girl David.

David: She's just a pain in the ass lately.

Kay: Hi! I'm Kay.

????: Hello I'm Edward Roberts. You can call me Edward.

Kay: Okay!

Maranos House.

Laura texted Ross..
-----Convo-----

L: Hey!!!

R: Hi!

L: Come over meh house! Meh Bored! :)

R: Can't sorry.

L: What? Why? :(

R: Out and about with a girl.

L: Who girl?

R: This somewhat of a girl named Kay. She dragged me out of my house now she's pretty much pissing me off!

L: That girl is David's Gf!

R: Okay! I'll be right over!

L: Kk!

End of Convo!

Late that day

Ross came over and they chit chat and stuff then they went out and bought some Starbucks!

Laura: * drinking Chocolate chip cream! ( A/N that's my favorite drink! ) * Uhmmm!!! This is soo good!

Ross: * drinking coffee * Whatever! I like coffee more!

Laura: Coffee's plain! It's boring!

Ross: Whatever! For me Starbucks coffee is amazing!

Hey guys thanks so much for reading!!!

Please Tell me some ideas guys!!

Please vote and comment!