Chapter 2- Shout out Caylen

(Okay this is my first time writing boy x boy but it was suggested by @tempest416 so don't hate me if it sucks I'm sorry I can't write smut to save my life. P.S. I was listening to Ricky Dillon whilst writing this and he's probably offended now.)

ʚ Jc ɞ

'Alright. Do we have everything?', I ask kissing Kian on the cheek.

'I think so! Are you ready for your first time being in Hawaii?', he laughs as we get in the car.

Kian had been to Hawaii multiple times so he knows the layout of the area extremely well. Hopefully.

'Fuck yeah dude!'

'Is that what we're doing first?'

'Maybe.'

'Smooth.'

We arrive some long hours later and eagerly ran into the house throwing our bags in a bedroom. They only bedroom to be exact.

My eyes met Kian and we both knew that "maybe" I told him in the car was about to be a "yes".

I pushed Kian roughly against the wall and bit down on his unpierced lip lightly. I smiled and I know he felt my smile on his lips.

I slowly removed his shirt and ran my hands over his chest. I heard him let out a breathly moan as he pushed me on the bed. I chuckled to myself as I could tell he was really turned on by that.

'What's so funny?', he asked as he gripped my wrists and kissed me as he moved up my body.

'Your eagerness.'

I saw him blush before I removed my own shirt and he messed with my belt. My pants were taken off and Kian out a firm grip on my bulge.

'Kian!', I scream biting my lip. 'Oww oh my God!'

'Shut up you like it.', he smirks truthfully.

He ran his fingers up and down my bare thighs causing my erection to grow. I hated how he teased me... it wasn't pleasant.

'Kian come on!', I moaned out desperately. I wanted him... like very bad and he sure was taking his time.

'Who's eager now?'

His fingers ran on the liner of my boxers before removing them quickly.

A cold hand wrapped around my length and I threw my head back at the feeling. I bit my lip as he began pumping slowly. Too slow to be a tease.

I tasted a metallic liquid in my mouth and figured I had bitten my lip too hard but I honestly didn't give a fuck.

'Jc. Let me have it baby.', Kian said with a smirk glued to his pale face.

I admit that gave me a daddy kink. I refused to call him that. Not now not ever.

A warm liquid slid down my leg and down the crease between my legs. I felt a breath on my figure and looked down.

Kian began sucking my tip and I threw my head back down. 'K-Kian don't stop!', I screamed grasping the bedsheets.

He placed his hand on the end where he couldn't reach and that made it more enjoyable. I heard him gag a few times but I was such a moaning mess I couldn't hear much.

Kian crawled up next to me and placed a kiss on my cheek. That's cute he thought we were done.

I threw myself on top of him and wasted no time pulling down his jeans and boxers. I admired his gift for a second before grabbing it. I sucked lightly on the tip and heard his hands slam on the bed and his head on a pillow.

Now he knows how good it fucking feels.

Kian's hand gripped my curly brown hair and pushed me down. I gagged but stayed at that length best I could.

My hand pumped up and down quickly as a sticky warm liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed it all not wanting to disappoint and continued.

'Justin! No I can't!', Kian moans. I lie my naked body on top of his and suck on his neck until we both fell asleep.

NO NOT OKAY I HAD PROBLEMS WRITING THIS BECAUSE JC IS MY BABY AND NO. I actually enjoy writing boy x boy so suggest more bc it's hot.

May I suggest Tronnor (yes I know Troye isnt in o2l but honesty idgaf) any shops but has to involve edleast one of the boys.

Ahaahha Kian back off Felicia