Welcome baby Addy

Z's POV~
Holy cows alive okay Zayn get it together. "Harry I need you to get your brothers in the car shoes or not. Go" I say and run to Lou. "Okay baby let's go nice and slow." I say calmly trying not to freak out. "Z babe it's okay" he says sensing that I could freak any minute.
" okay babe in the car you go Harry Liam Niall Lou the bags okay let's go!" I say and drive off. As I'm driving I call the hospital and tell them and when we get there we have a wheelchair waiting for us. They start to take him away when I stop them "Wait can we come too?" I ask and they nod yes "okay boys let's go I say as I pick up NiNi "Liam hold Harry's hand and don't let go." I say. "Yes sir" he says Louis is having a baby. I'm on cloud nine.

Louis' POV~
I'm excited but nervous all at the same time I'm excited to see Addison but I'm nervous because I worry that something could go wrong. I feel a contraction hit and I scream in pain "Oh my god!" I scream. Z comes and holds my hand. "Hi Louis I'm doctor Hansen and I will be delivering your baby girl" the dr said I said hello.
The doctor checked everything " alright Lou looks like your ready to push." He says as my grip on my husbands hand got tighter. He gives me forehead kisses  
and rubs my arm to get me to try to relax. " okay Louis one more big push" he says and I do. I'm a crying sweaty happy mess when I hear my baby girl crying.  "You did it Lou" Z says to me.
"No baby" I say "we did it"
"What's her name boys?" The doctor asks "Addison Mercedes Tomlik " I say
Z and the boys leave so Addison and I can rest. She is laying in a crib beside me "welcome to the world baby Addison I know I can't protect you from everything but I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I say as she falls asleep then I too fall into a peaceful sleep.