To the new home

Andy's POV

A few days passed since I was in the new pet shop. The old owner was tired of how many times people brought  back for being dumb and useless. Being a  Neko in a  world dominated by vampires is the worst thing possible!

It was still early. The owner of the store just opened, but already have some clients. A woman with long, blonde hair and red highlights. She was tall and had pale skin. A dark-haired man, tall, with pale skin and green eyes  and piercings and another blonde woman.

          -Hey, Ronnie! said the woman with stripes.

        -Hey, Jenn, Jayy, Sony! he replied smiling. Why are you guys here so early?

         -Well, as you also know, today is the birthday of Ashley! the women Jenn said

         - Oh gosh! I forgot! And? Do you want to buy him a fluffy pet? he joked.

         - Yep! the blonde woman responsed. I think she's Sony. He give me some hints about a neko. she said smiling. I said that I don't like them just so I could make him a surprise now.

         -Ihm! Well, I have a few, go have a look.

I saw how they started to look through the cages but I haven't given too much attention. Anyway they will not adopt me: a useless neko who deserved death.

I crouched behind the cage closing my eyes.

         - Girls! I think I found something! I heard the man's voice.

I haven't paid attention, it seemed to be at another cage.

         - Aww. It's so cute. He is a cute liitle ball of fur.

I looked up and I was surprised to see them, all three, in front of my cage. I jumped and I made a cat ball  hiding me head whit my arms.

         -Aww. I heard all three.

         - Ronnie! I heard Jenn screaming. I think we found the perfect gift!

Ronnie was close to my cage opening it. He easily removed me from the cage and lifted me up. I'm not too undependable.

        - Are you sure you want  Andy? he asked.

        - Why not? asked the man, Jayy. He is cute. he added with a smile.

        - Yes, but he is also mute and ... was abused in previous years.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I hid my face in his shoulder .

         - Poor thing ... Jenn said. But, it just me or he is different from the others?

         -You are right! Ronnie said smiling. I have several neko here, but rather out between them but Andy ... Andy is the only one who has ears and black tail. And also cute blue eyes

He started to scratch between my ears making me purr.

           - Awwww !!! Enough! He's the one who's going home with us! Jenn said excitedly.

           -I agree! Jayy said.

           -Me too! Sony added.

           -Okay Then! Ronnie said smiling. Andy, you have a new home now! he said looking at me.

I looked confused and frightened. I started shaking.

            -Don't Worry, buddy! Ashley is the sweetest person I ever know.

             -Excuse me? Jenn asked raising an eyebrow.

             -Uhm ....

They laughed . Ronnie changed my red collar. He put a black leather collar. I liked it, I must to admit.

              -How I owe you, bro? Jayy asked.

              - Consider it a gift! Ashley deserves the best for his birthday. he said 

Jayy smiled and walked to their car . I went and made several stops before arriving in front of a large white house. Jayy picked  me out of the car and took me in the house. He sat me on the couch, he stroked me head and leave smiling at me. Jenn and Sony come in and Jenn gave me a pink bow in the middle of the head. I looked confused.

               -He will Love you! Jenn shouted to Sony.

               - He already loves me! she said smiling.