Chapter 58:Say Goodbye...

Nyko p.o.v.
I took off my necklace and started to stretch my arm out to Cane.I was about to just give it to him until...

"Nyko..."

My eyes widen as i heard a tiny voice...that voice...

I turned my head around slightly and saw chooki stretching out his arm to me.

"Dont do it..."

My eyes started to water.
"Ch...chooki..."
I said quietly while quickly pulling back my arm from cane.

I pushed cane out of the way and ran to chooki."chooki...please talk to me!" I held him in my arms but he coughed up a litlle blood as he tried to smile at me.

"Dont trust cane...he...he cant be trusted nyko..."

I couldn't help but cry even more.
"But chooki...he has you antidote...thats the only way to-"

He cut me off "there must be another way...please...find another way...but not this way..."

I sniffed and nodded "okay..."

Then all of a sudden i felt a tight grip around my arm making me to stand up while dropping chooki.

I gasped "chooki!"

Then i felt the grip yank me but harder.I tuned around and saw cane with an angry expression on his face.

"HEY!IM NOT WAITING ALL DAY FOR ANSWER FROM YOU DELORIA!IS IT YES OR NO!"

i growled as he yelled at me."i cant believe you cane!"

His eyes were red and scary looking.

"After all this you still here pestering me about the question...And not caring if you best friend is going to die!"

I started to cry in anger.

"I CANT BELIEVE WE USE TI BE BEST FRIENDS!YOUR SUCH A JERK!"

I saud screaming at him and ehile staring in his eyes.

His red furious eyes turned back to his blue winter eyes.

He let me go and stared at me while he backed up.He shook his head in distress and clutched his hair.

'Please help me!I cant control myself!!!Im losing my grip in this body!'

My eyes widen.Did cane just...talk to me in my thoughts?

I backed up and looked at him.
No...This is villius doing!
Its...its what he put in Cane earlier!

Cane then stopped freaking out and plastered a smile on his face...a scary...evil smile...

"Times up deloria...say goodbye to chooki..."

He took out the antidote and held it out.

My eyes widen "NO!" I said yelling while trying to get it from him.

As soon as i tried to grab it he
Whisperd
"Goodbye..."
Then threw it on the floor.

The blue liquid splated everywhere...i looked at him and stood silet...

'That was the only way to save...We canr save him now...what are we going to do...'

Okay to sum it all up cane was being possessed when he tried to get Nyko's necklace when nyko ran off earlier...
Will chooki live...or wipp he die like this?stay tune readers!

I may update again Tuesday or Wednesday...maybe...