Hello again..

** This part starts off in the Rhinestone Eyes music video **

2D POV:
I stood outside dazed & confused, more than usual at least . I was surrounded by dark shapes lurking around me hidden in the smoke.  Then everything got quite & all of a sudden a gigantic man arose from the deep waters that surround the plastic beach. But I knew this man, it was Russell. My mind was full with questions. How did he get here? How did he find the island? Why is he so huge? I couldn't believe he was back. But before I could talk, it seemed the whole world stopped for me as he opened his huge mouth to reveal someone he brought with him. It was Noodle.

Noodles POV:
I wasn't sure what was happening out there, it sounded like a war was going on. While I bounced around in Russell's mouth, My thoughts did the same. I was thinking about all the things that I missed & what's gonna happen now that I'm coming back. Did anybody miss me? Did muddz & 2D ever look for me? Did anything change?
It had been 4 years since I  saw the band. 4 years since I last saw 2D. Then my thoughts were interrupted by the piercing light that came from outside when Russell opened his mouth.

2D POV:
I couldn't believe my eyes, Noodle was back. For a split second I almost didn't recognize her because she looked so different. She definitely grew over the long 4 years that seemed to be an eternity. Russell put his hand out so Noodle could get off. As he brought her fourth to me, I felt like passing out, it was too overwhelming seeing Noodle again. I didn't know what to say to her.

Noodles POV:
The first thing I saw in between all the smoke was one tall guy with blue hair that I recognized immediately. 2D, my most favorite person ever. I realized how much I needed to see him. Russell put his hand out & I hopped on. When I got on the ground I just stood there for a second trying to take in the moment of seeing 2D for the first time in a long time. He stood there with no expression just looking back at me. I couldn't help it, I ran towards him & he flung his arms open to hug me as tight as he could.

2D POV:
I felt like that was the most important moment of my life, finally getting to see Noodle again. She ran towards me & I opened my arms to give her a hug. We stood there a while hugging & I could feel her crying on my shoulder. I didn't know what to say besides,
Hello again luv.