The Japanese Boy Part 1

The very idea that I could ever be straight had never entered my mind; I enjoyed being 80% gay and 20% straight very much.

It opened a whole new world to me, one I intended to delve into fully. I already had a few "notches" on my belt.

I had been active since the age of thirteen with one of the older boys from our village' Robbie was sixteen and loved guys and didn't give a damn who knew it, 

Once I had left Fetters Preparatory Boarding School, I decided to 'come out' at university; this had both positive and negative advantages; the positive one, in particular, was that once I was listed in the Bursars office as gay, no straight boy would share my two-bed dorm,

I also started midterm as I was born at Christmas, which had always been a problem concerning school. I was either six months younger or six months older than most other students. Having joined in late autumn, most of my peers had been settled in for some months.

And the other benefit of saying I was gay? It made inquisitive people take a more favourable interest in me, and I indulged my sexual needs on a few occasions.

As you know, I met Ben, my twin brother from another mother. He stayed at my house and me his, and we were totally assimilated into each other's families, so much so that all family gatherings on both sides were an open invitation to both of us.

So I was happy and very content,

I was on team Ben, or 'the gang' as they called it. We were all very close.

The good thing about Danny had happened. He was now financially secure and had gotten over his mad crush on me.

It was one morning, I came down to breakfast and noticed Ben talking to a small chap wearing baggy jeans, a red coloured sweatshirt and a laptop bag slung over his shoulder,

Ben saw me and waved. I approached them, and Ben was talking in French,

'So when are you thinking of travelling to France? Our family have a cottage there in Hon Fleur,'   ( Ainsi, lorsque vous envisagez d'aller voyager en France? Notre famille a un chalet là dans Hon Fleur  ) 

I had to smile; it was MY family that owned the property, but for Ben, that was the same thing; he indicated to me with his head, 

'Here is my twin brother Rory,'  the boy turned his head to greet me, I saw that he was Japanese,

There is a considerable difference between the looks of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. We have them all here, and one thing was quite clear: he was stunningly beautiful, and his eyes were mesmerising.

The Japanese boy has a more angular face, the Chinese boy is rounder, and the Korean boy is prettier and the most adorable. The Thailand boy. We had a couple of exchange students with us here.