II - let the game begin

what's long, hard and has cum in it?

cucumber. but i like the way you think.

**

She stomped the whole way down the hall which earned her quite a few annoyed looks from the teachers out in the hall, before she stopped in front of the door to her first class.

Math with Mr. Johnson. She had had him last year as well, he was known for not taking any bullshit from any student. Which of course had made Luna want to annoy him as much as possible.

She put on the biggest, fakest smile that she could muster before she swung the door open. As soon as she stepped into the class she noticed everyone's eyes on her, something she was luckily used to anyway.

"Why are you late Davidson?" Mr. Johnson shot her a look that she would describe as though she had just killed someone and walked around with their head in her hand. With the anger still boiling in her veins she kind of wished that she had Mr. Rosewoods head in her hand; kind of like a trophy.

"Well you see, Johnson, someone told me to go to Hell. At first I couldn't seem to find it, but here I am!" Luna winked at him and looked around the classroom with a proud smile when people started laughing.

"Always a joy to have you here Luna. Do take a seat." She blew him a kiss and went to sit at the desk furthest away from the board. Her day had started off as shit but now Mr.Rosewood could come at her with all that he wanted.

She would own his sweet ass.

**

All her classes went by incredible fast, maybe because she had been more focused on her anger towards Mr. Rosewood than the actual classes. Except art, she enjoyed art a lot – she loved to create things, especially drawings. The fact that she could take something that didn't look great, in her opinion, and make it look completely different, she absolutely loved that.

She was looking forward to music as she had quite the musical talent, at least that was what her mom had told her, though she wasn't a fan of being near Mr. Rosewood. But for right now, she was going to enjoy lunch while sitting with the best of her friends.

"Lu! I heard what you did in math!" Her bestfriend Mathias was laughing while looking at her as she walked over to the group and sat down. His green eyes sparkled with curiosity, she knew that he wanted to know more.

She had known Mathias all of her life, he had been there for her in her ups and downs. She knew that she could always count on him no matter what, he truly was a great guy. She was proud to have him as her bestfriend.

"What can I say? I am quite the sass queen."She stood up and bowed to her friends with a big grin planted on pink lips. They started laughing along with her which made the people around them turn their heads to look at what was happening.

She quickly plopped down on the ground again, giving a big smile to her friends. She wouldn't call herself shy, she just didn't like any attention on her that she hadn't done anything to get– on purpose, that is.

"What about the detention that you got from the new teacher?" Ida looked over at her with dreamy eyes. Luna could even see the hearts flying around her blonde hair like the one filter on MacBook. Please do not say that Ida had a thing for that devil.

"Oh please, that's going to be so much fun!" She winked at Ida with a wicked smile that made the younger, by a few months, girl start blushing. She for sure had a crush on him.

"Mr. Rosewood is really hot, I'm so jealous Lu!" Katie added and started fanning her hands in front her face with a laugh. Katie was stunning, the sun gave her red hair a golden glow and made her blue eyes shine even brighter. She had a hard time seeing it herself but she were so beautiful.