Drama In Paradise .

Chapter Two: Tried & Failed

   Pic on Side if of Charisma <<3 (R.I.P Aaliyah)

 Intro #2 - I Tried -

     I mean, I tried to forget about you,

    Every Boo I chill with don't never be like you,

   They just can't do it like you,

    Maybe that's becuase I miss you,

    Your love is an unusal type,

    Its one and a million,

      I thought I defeated Love, but Looks like it came back and knocked me right back Down.

_______________________________________________________________________

                     (Point OF View: Princeton's)

           I closed my eyes and jammed to Knock You Down - Keri Hilson Ft. Neyo, Kanye West. I nodded with the beat, Keisha was about two more miles away from the school, La'Gaurdia. I sighed as I thought of Esther.

     Those Pretty eyes always shined with that bright smile of hers.

   I looked at Esther, who was looking out the window. She most have felt me staring, because she looked at me, catching me staring. I smile softly and waved at her. She glared at me and rolled her eyes. 

    I sharp pain hit my chest, Esther gave me one last glare before putting on her beats and looking back out the window. 

   Damn, I miss her. I thought to myself. 

  'We'll who's fault is that?' My mind says to me, I roll my eyes. Great, I'm talking to myself.

        Keisha pulled up  at the school. Money pulled up right behind us, I looked at esther, one side glance as she gets out the car. I sighed and got out, ready for a whole bunch of fans to pounce on me, or try to cut my hair.

   As I walk inside the building with Esther in front of me, I feel someone staring at me. I turn my head and see a beautiful girl with black jet long hair, she had big red lips and a sexy body shape. She winked at me, I shook my head and continued walking. I stared down at my feet, like a lost puppy, I stared at Esther as she walked inside the main office.