Resistance

Jade POV-;

first chapter

Beep,Beep! My alarm clock went off, as I sleepily Sat up in my bed. Just another day same old same old, I've been waiting weeks for my letter that hopefully would say I got accepted into The royal academy, it specializes in my teaching major I wanted to get. Jumping out of bed to grab a hot shower and choose the outfit I was going to wear. I finally ended up on grabbing a white blouse and a pair of grey skinny jeans. After my relaxing shower I stared to put on my make up. Nothing special about this face, I'm tan with long strait brown hair, bright blue eyes,and I'm about 5'7 medium weight. But I'm just me and I like being just me.

Sitting in my kitchen, eating some lucky charms, I started to think about my parents. They did love me and all but as soon as I turned 18 they kicked me out of the house, so I'm just here in a small stuffy apartment in Chicago, alone.... But I don't care about what happened in the past I just care about what is going to happen in my future. I took a glance out of my kitchen window and saw the mail man put a letter into my mail box. OH MY GOSH!!! maybe that's the letter I've been waiting for. I jumped out of my chair knocking my lucky charms on the ground as I bolted out the door toward the mail box.

Grabbing the letter frantically out of the mail box, I sprinted inside. Sitting down on the couch carefully opening the letter making sure I didn't rip it. I was so nervous, I mean what if I don't get accepted. Opening up the letter slowly I read the letters carefully it said Jade Oak you have been accepted into the royal academy we will be picking you up at your home in two days and congratulations. Awesome I'm so so EXCITED!!!!! This is like a dream come true.

Then I just remembered that my two best friends Maddi and Kayla applied for that school. I should call them and ask them if they got accepted later. All I know right now is that I just got accepted into the most amazing school ever, Oh crap! I forgot the school is picking me up in two days I better get packing right away, I have so many plans and things to get done well I better get started.

Chapter 2

Man I never thought leaving Chicago would be this hard. I take a last glance at my apartment It wasn't amazing or anything but it was my home. Bye, I said to a empty room,as I walked out the door, I saw a shining black limousine sitting at my drive way. A man stepped out and gave me a gleaming smile, he looked to be in his 40s but man did he look perfect,but a little too perfect. You must be Miss. Oak I'm Thomas or just Tom for short I'm here to drive you to the Royal Academy. he spoke to me. Oh uh.. ok by the way just call me jade.

Stepping into the limousine, I sat down on the leather seats. Pulling out my phone I dialled Maddi's number first it rang about two times then she picked up. Hey Maddi, I greeted my friend. Hi Jade what's happening she replied, Oh I just wanted to now if you got accepted to the Royal Academy I asked. Ya I did why? she asked. Well I got accepted in there to !!! I said happily You did that is amazing I didn't know you applied there since we haven't spoke in awhile but I'm so happy for you! she yelled. Thank you I'm so happy for you too I will see you there.

Half way there said Tom. It takes about 4 hours to get to the Royal Academy. I wonder what the academy will be like, how many people will be their. I text ed my friend Kayla earlier asking if she got accepted into the school and she said yes. Which is great because now I will know two people there. This is going to be the best 4 years ever, I can't wait. Maybe if I just take a nap I'll get there faster. Wake up sleepy head we're here said Tom. Oh we are awesome, thank you Tom for driving me here I said to him. He let me out of the car and told me to go up the main stairs and keep walking strait till I get to the main lobby.

As walked up the stairs I took in the view of the academy it actually looked a little gloomy since it is about to rain. It was breath taking ? as I entered the building it was huge inside with gigantic pillars of stone. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going when I slammed into something rock solid and almost fell back but their arms caught me. Sorry I said looking at the ground feeling embarrassed. No problem he said his voice like velvet my head peaked up a little to see his face and I just stood in awe. His face was so beautifully perfect it was hard to believe, my name is Stefan, what might be yours he announced so wonderfully. Jade I said kind of still in awe. He just chuckled nice to me you love, if your looking for the lobby it just around this corner goodbye jade. Stefan said so sweetly as he walked away.