Chapter Twelve

Quinn's P.O.V.

So School's out and Niall is supposed to come down for the week. I'm heading to the airport right now. Niall said that Harry or Liam might come down with him.

I pulled into the parking and parked my car. I went to Gate 441. The gate to London plane. I waited for about 20 minutes when I see Niall and Liam walk out of the gate. I run over to Niall.I tackle him to the floor. "Hi Niall. " I say and kiss his cheek. " Hey Babe." He says. We get up off the floor and I hug Liam. We grab their luggage and head to my car. We drive to McDonalds first because Niall was complaining about being hungry.

When we got back to the house Tony had already put Felix to bed and had Everyone's bags packed. They were all going to Florida and I said I didn't want to go because Niall was going to be in town. They're leaving in the morning. We only have one guest room so Niall has to sleep with me. We won't be doing anything bad. So I mean it's not that bad.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I was tired. Niall had jet leg. Liam had jet leg. I was just tired cause I watched Felix this morning. After I laid down Niall got in the shower. I was playing Minecraft on my iPad. Niall walked out of the bathroom shirtless and in only sweatpants. I had to bite my lip. He was so hot. I need to watch my self. He walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down.

( I know what all y'all are thinking when I say Netflix and chill but no. It's not that. Just no. ) For the rest of the night we just watched Netflix and chilled. The next morning We all said goodbye to My Family and watched TV. I invited Nick , Dan , Phil, Amelia , and our new friend Zoe over to hang out. We all ordered a bunch of pizza and watched a whole seven seasons of some show on Netflix. We all passed out in the living room after watching Cars. I woke up the next morning with Niall's head laying on my stomach , Amelia hugging my foot , Zoe hanging upside down from the couch , Dan and Phil snuggling and Nick sucking his thumb. Liam was already up making pancakes.

I laid Niall's head gently on a pillow. I walked over to the kitchen where Liam had a plate of blueberry pancakes sitting out. " PANCAKES ARE DOWN YOU LUMBERPICKLES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and they all were in the kitchen with in two milli-seconds. I laughed because that caused Nick to slip and fall right on his butt. We all were laying on the floor after that.

Tony didnt care if I trashed the place with my friends because he knew I would have it fixed up before they got back. I sitting on the couch in a flannel onesie . Niall is in an American flag onesie. Liam is wearing a onesie that is blue. Nick is wearing a jean print onesie. Amelia in a zebra onesie. Dan in a Llama onesie and Phil in a lion onesie. Zoe had to leave because of family stuff. But we had decided to just chill in our pajama's all day. This going to be one fun week.

*sorry for the short chapter. Im really busy with marching band and school starting soon.* ~ Tyler A. Fury