Chapter One

Jessica

     I wake up and here my phone going off, playing "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy. I turn the alarm off and sit up in my bed. "Jessica, frukost!", My mother called from the kitchen. I would get up, but I still have a bit until I would have to get ready. I grabbed my laptop

    I opened up tumblr and looked through everything. I avoided spoilers. I quickly opened up photoshop and did my daily edit. I scrolled through the requests, and someone wanted me to make Ross from HatFilms into a walrus. To be honest, I don't really watch HatFilms but whatever.

    I finished the photo and posted it when I realized I need to get ready. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom with clothes. I played "Kids In The Dark", by All Time Low, while I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and fishtail braided it.

    I slipped on my skinny jeans and my twenty one pilots shirt. I put on a black beanie and put on my necklace. I grabbed my glasses and pushed them onto my face. I grabbed my white converse with lyrics written on them and slipped them on. I ran down the stairs, nearly falling down them. I grabbed a waffle from the counter and ran out the door. "Adjö mamma, ser du efter skolan", I called slamming the door. I went to the bus stop.

/-Six Hours Later-\

ーamberー

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring.

F*ck that. I think. I feel too terrible after staying up until four a.m.

I shut it off, and grab my phone off of my dresser. I turn it on, and take a look at the time:

6:54.

Nope.

I unlock my phone and open up Tumblr, but then shield my eyes, as I see spoilers immediately for a new ToD episode.

I scroll down past the whole post, not wanting to be involved in spoilers.

I then find hate on my dash.

Nope.

I then realise; it's almost 3 p.m for the Yogs. They could've uploaded some videos while I was sleeping.

I plug in my headphones, and open up YouTube. As I thought, a new ToD episode was out. And a new Flux Buddies.

I tap on the new Derpulies video, and am greeted by Sips yelling.

Oh this should be a good video.

『timeskip』

Am I the only one who just loves calculating the cam time HatFilms and FluxBuddies get?

Probably. I mean, I barely watch HatFilms but I really love Kim, Hannah and Duncan and it just makes me salty about how there's basically no cam view for them.

Whatever, I'll shut up.

I sigh, but then hear footsteps coming towards my door. I put my glasses on my table and put my phone under my pillow.

"Amber? We're late for school. Did your alarm not go off?" my sister, Joyce asks.

"I guess not. But, I'm not really feeling good and we're late anyways... I feel like I might puke to be completely honest."

"Alright.. Well I won't go either I guess. What's the point, right? We're late." she states.

I hear the footsteps slowly fading away. I sigh in my head, and smile. I then get my phone out and open up my podcasts, and tap on the YoGPoD, and re-listen to a random episode.

--------

Hello! This is my first book, and it's by SoTotallyElijah and I! She wrote the Amber part, and I wrote the Jessica! I hope you enjoyed it!