The sterotype of.Girls having to be thin.

In the current world social media rules everything, It shows skinny girls , And says quotes and messages to normal girls that you have to look like those skinny girls, But you dont have to be skinny to be nice, A nice person means more than one looking skinny, I mean sometimes the addiction to be thin can become strong, But you can overcome it if you try and stay positive, Even by forcing yourself to eat, Eating disorders are a really big problem. Because people feel gulity when they eat , Which causes them to purge, Which can cause Anorexia,Which can cause death if really bad.

I think people need to stay strong, Girls dont need to have a big ass,be skinny,look like a famous model, have big eyes and be thin. This is a message. You dont need to be thin.Stay calm.And eat food.

Ill always be here for you if you need me.Remember.Your only putting pressure on yourself.

A message to social media- Stop putting people down, it doesnt mean crap to be pretty, what matters is whats on the inside, and as someone whos been bullied , I know how you feel if you feel like your worthless .but your not, Ive had it rough, Tried to commit suicide and crap, and some people judge me for Being Bi sexual, they call me a lesbian, But Its not the end of the world, be yourself and stay strong...

Until next time-Ruby Out, Peace,Xoxo