Twyla x Invisi Billy

(Update info-> CONTAINS SPOILERS -> The drama just started! Twyla just got heartbroken, but by who? Read to find out!)

(Twyla's P.O.V.) <- (If you don't know what P.O.V is, it stands for Point of View, I do this so you guys can get more info about the characters and events. And make sure you look at the names, because it can get confusing if you don't. Enjoy reading!)

It was a warm and sunny afternoon at the park, Invisi Billy and I were rocking gently on the old

squeaky swing set. He touched my hand, "Twyla," he said softly. "Twyla," he said again, but this

time it sounded like Mr. Rotter's voice. I blinked a couple times and noticed I wasn't at the park...

I was in class.

"Huh..?" I looked around the classroom and saw my own classmates laughing their rears off at me. Howleen tapped my shoulder, "Twyla, were you daydreaming again?" she whispered. The bell rang, interrupting, the students raced out of the classroom while me and Howleen didn't move.

"I guess..." I answered.

"Was it about-"

"Yes, it was." I said without hesitation.

"Oh Twyla, you've gotta get over him. He's got a girlfriend..." Howleen explained.

"Yes, I know... Scarah Screams." I mumbled.

"Well, I'll see ya in class." said Howleen leaving the classroom.

After a moment or two, I decided to leave the classroom as well.

I stared at the floor with embarrassment while walking to my next class when the floor tripped me.

Surly enough, I fell.

"Ow," I heard a male voice say, then laugh. I didn't realize until the boy was until he appeared on the floor, smiling. I just noticed I was laying on top of him.

"Oh my ghoul- I'm so sorry!" My hand covered my mouth as I pushed myself away.

"Hey, don't worry about it." He stood up and lended me his hand. I blushed and stood up. "The name's Invisi Billy."

I was a bit disappointed that he didn't know my name. "Twyla," I said shaking his hand as if we never met.

"Twyla..." he said looking at his forehead as if he was trying to remember something, "Oh, Twyla You're in my art class, right?"

"Yep, that's me." I said picking up my books.

Billy then keeled down to help me, "Sorry that I couldn't remember you, you sit all the way in the back. I could ask the teacher to move you up a few seats, or-"

"Thanks but... Actually, I like it back there in the shadows. I can concentrate better, I'm more focused, and It's nice and quiet."

"Ah, I understand. It can get a bit noisy in the front of the classroom sometimes."

Suddenly, the second bell rang. I gasped then Invisi Billy checked his schedule, "Huh, would you look at that? We have art right now!" he smiled.

"But we're awfully late!" I whispered nervously. The hallway was empty, and as quiet as a ghost town.

"Well, we could sneak into the classroom..." Invisi Billy suggested.

"How do you expect us to do that?"

"Hmmm..." he scratched the back of his neck, "Oh I almost forgot! We have powers, I could turn invisible and you can hide in the shadows. It's perfect!"