chapter 1: i fell in love

once upon a time there was an emo named rachel who went to a lame ass school that gave their students too much homework and called it education. she was walking through the hall and she ran into something and it fell over. "IM SUCH A FUCKUP WHYYYY GOD" she cried, falling to the floor and updating her myspace status to depressed.
"chill ur tits broski" the thing that rachel probably killed said from the floor. it got up. "AHHHH ITS ALIVE" she yelled and ran away.
"wait!" the thing called.
"what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? i'll have you know-" she started.
"my name is troy....." he interrupted, flipping his hair over one eye.
with that hair flip, her heart flipped over. she took out her android 69420 and updated her myspace status to "in love <3333"
then an old bird lady ran out of the english room and flapped her wings until she got to the lonely emo.
"you cant have ur phone u cunt brick" she squawked and grabbed the android. the bird lady flew through the roof and exploded due to velocity.
rachel started crying again, not only bc she's a fucking bitch, but because her phone was gone.
"it's okay ugly hoe" troy said, giving her a hug. "i have a white boy ipod with the new No Erection album on it,,, do you want to skip science and listen to it behind the school with me and vape?" he asked.
"vape is life" she said through the #RealTears.
he grabbed her hand and they walked through the door. the door collapsed after that because the american public school system sucks my white cock.
To Be Cuntinued....
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO UGLIE HOE #1 LOV U BAE 😍💞👀