Chapter 2

1 week later...
Ai's POV
(f/n) has been hanging out with me a lot, she talks to me, she jokes around with me, she's so bubbly and kind. When she talks to me, it makes me smile. When she jokes with me, I laugh. When I see her, my chest flutters. The way she looks at me with her big (e/c) orbs, makes my cheeks pink. What is this feeling? I must ask Syo.

I open my (our) dorm room, I don't see Syo anywhere. I sit on my bed, waiting for Syo. After a couple of minutes, Syo opened the door and sat on his bed, not noticing me. "Syo, can I ask you a question?"
"What do you want?" He asked, annoyed.
"Why does my chest flutter when ever I'm around (f/n)?"
"You like her. -.-💢"
"But-"
"You know, just stop! This isn't my problem, figure it out yourself!" Syo snapped.
That was no use. I'll just assume that this is just something wrong with my chest, maybe loose screws. Yeah, loose screws.

~time skippu shippu pippu~

Syo's POV
I was sitting on the bench in the academy's garden place thing, on my phone. I suddenly heard some giggling, I know that giggle! It's (f/n)'s! I quietly sneak up to where I heard (f/n)'s giggle. My heart ached with jealousy when I saw Ai making (f/n) laugh. I always made her laugh like that...whenever someone tries to make her laugh, she only smiles at them... Ugh! Damn it, Ai!

I'm loosing it, I'm gonna snap! (F/n)'s going to be SO mad at me, gomen, (F/n). I charged towards Ai and pushed him down.

"Stay away from (F/n)!!"
"Syo! What was that for!?" (F/n) kneeled down next to Ai to see if he was ok.
"Why would you do that!?" (F/n) hates me now. She hates me. I couldn't choke anything out, I couldn't talk. She gives me her 'I hate you' death glare. Yeah, she hates me.
"Fine, whatever, you don't have to tell me then." She helps Ai up and they walk away from me. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!! Why did I have to do that, why did I have to see that, why did I get jealous over someone making her laugh!? I'm pathetic.

Yeah, I know, this chapter was pretty boring but I had writer's block. It was really tough coming up with what to write for this chapter. And sorry for how short it is!

Please check out my new book thing: We Don't Get Along (Uta no Prince-sama)! Thank you!!