Mistaken: CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Harry and I spent the whole week together. It was fascinating because every time we had science, he would talk about his time in his old hometown. It was really amazing because I have always wanted to go there. It looks so calm unlike here in New York. It's always do crowded and noisy and dirty! I hate it! But Harry's hometown sounds really amazing. He talked about his best friends from his home ad how there gonna move to New York soon too. There names were, zayn, liam, niall, and Louis. He described them so enthusiastically but with despair probably because he missed them. I could tell they were close.

After school he asked me to study with him at his house. He said he lives alone and is waiting for the band to come and join him. When we reached his house we went straight to his room. After about an hour and a half of doing homework and studying, we took a break. We ordered some pizza and stayed up late watching movies since it was the weekend and I could stay over. At midnight we slept together in the same room me on his bed and him on his floor. At about two o'clock I felt something in the bed. It was Harry I was about to yell at him but I decided to let it slide because I could feel how cold he was from sleeping on the floor. I was beginning to like him. Like I like josh. But now what do I do? Josh said he was coming on monday after spring break, who do I choose!? Harry or josh......? I'm screwed.

A/N: sorry I havent posted in a while, I had school that I was occupied with. Hope you guys like it. Comment who you think annabeth will choose! Harry or josh?