Chapter 1- REALLY

Silver Rose's POV

I was waiting in the back room for everyone to come for family night. We might invite the night gaurds.

"Hey Silvy" Both Chica's say.

"Hey guys" I say as I walk in my now human form to the office.

I looked threw the hallway.

"Mr.Mike and Jermey I have a question" I say.

I see Mike and Jermey in the office. Mike was watching the cameras and Jermey was watching me. He flashed the flash light in my face.

"Ow my eyes ow that really hurt" I say while rubbing my eyes trying to find my way to the office.

"Oh hey Silver Rose what happened" I heard Toy Bonnie say.

"My eyes got burned by a flashlight again" I say still looking for the office.

"Here let me help you Silver" Toy Bonnie says as he helps me to the office.

"Thank you and do you guys want to join in our family night" I ask filled with glee.

"Sorry but no" Mike says firmly.

"Silver are you okay" TB asks.

"Yea f-fine" I sniff and run back to where Marion is.

I knock on his box and he opens it slightly. When he sees me he lets me in.

"You want to stay in here Silver" Marion asks me.

"Yes please and can you tell no one that I'm in here" I say and ask.

"Will do Silver now go to sleep" Marion says going out of the box.

I lay down on the floor. What did that man need with me. I am just a girl that no one but the animatronics care for. I heard some voices outside the box. I yawned and felt my eyes closing. That was until someone opened the need witch made me mad.

"I am trying to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep" I say moaning while getting up.

"Mrs. Silver Rose your not dead" someone asks.

"Well I am dead I think because a man in all purple stuffed me into the spare cat suit and I turn human at night" I explain.

"What oh my gosh Silver Rose your dead" the same man said.

"I think I can't remember" I say.

I look up and see a police man. I screamed witch made the animatronics come and tackle him. I buried my face in my hands. He was the one who killed me. I felt someone pick me up. I started breathing faster.

"Are you okay Silver" I heard Marion whisper.

"H-h-h-he k-k-k-killed m-m-m-m-me"I stutter

"Here come on Fred, Chik, and BonBon are going to introduce you as a new addition witch means you can stay human with them" Marion explains.

"Really yay" I say/scream.