WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!

• Dedicated to My Best Friend, Diana!!!!!!!

“WAKEY WAKEY FRENCH TOAST, WAFFFLES, SAUSAGE, AND NO BACONY CUZ I ATE IT ALL CUZ IT TAKES FOREVER FOR YOU TO WAKE UP!!” Zoe yelled in my ear. Zoe was my roommate who I shared an apartment with inSan Diego,California. She had her long blond hair pulled up in this weird bun thing that she ‘discovered’ a few years back. Her tan face was makeup free because it was only 6:00 a.m. WAIT. 6:00 a.m!!!

“WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 6 I THE MORNING ON A WEEKEND?!?” I yelled back, annoyed. I was supposed to sleep in and not have to wake up early like in usually did for my stupid job at the local Starbucks, which if I may add, has fantastic cookies.

“MAYA!! How could you forget?! Today we get to move into the apartment inLondonthat my aunt rented for me! But us now since I don’t want to live alone!!” she ranted on, her hair flying all over the place.

“Whatever” I muttered trying to make her leave. ‘'Get out so I can get ready!!”

“Fine then” she replied stomping out of my messy room, tripping over a shoe that was lying around. I couldn’t help but laugh which made her pick it up and throw it at me with an annoyed look on her face. SHE wasn’t the one who was woken up from an amazing dream about One Direction. Yes, One Direction. I’m a major directioner, with my walls covered with their pictures. I absolutely LOVED Niall Horan. He is perfect. I hate all of the hate that he gets, and how management is trying to change him. But he is still him and I love him.

After about 10 minutes of debating whether to get out of bed or go back to sleep I finally decided on getting up because I had to pee. I rolled myself out of my twin sized four poster bed and navigated my way over to the bathroom without killing myself. After I had relived myself I looked in the mirror. My medium length hair was a birds nest, like usual when I wake up. My tanned face was clear of any makeup, because I didn’t wear any of course. Whenever I think I want to, I think of Harry Style’s amzing and heart felt quote. “Go natural babe. Don’t look like a crayon raped your face.” Touching isn’t it? Then I looked at my eyes. My blues orbs were what people called my best feature, but I didn’t really like them. They were plain in my opinion.

Time to get ready! I left the bathroom and looked around my mess of a room trying to find something to wear. I choose an American flag off the shoulder top, short shorts, and my custom made converse. Today’s gonna be a big day…