CHAPTER 1

MICA'S POV
The sun was just beginning to show its face to the people of the world at sunrise. My ringing alarm clock was going off at 4:30am. I was still half asleep curled up in my white comforter covering my white sheets on my queen size bed.
Cursing at my alarm clock I struggled to be human. I rolled over and unplugged my alarm clock and rolled back over to face one of my beautiful dogs. She is one of babies my beautiful all white Samoyed with bright sky blue eyes named Queen. She always slept right next to me with her head on one of my pillows.
She would only go to sleep if I tucked her in. My other baby was under the covers by my feet. Her name is Princess. She is a purebread Doberman pincher. She is black with a brown chest, brown paws and brown on her snout. She has her ears pinned up. I have had her for 9 years she was a gift from my dad. I bought Queen 4 years ago.
I layed on my side petting Queen talking to her in that annoying voice everybody talks to their pets with.
I rubbed my eyes while I said up and got out of bed.
Princess gave me puppy eyes so i gave her a little pet then put my panda slippers on and my black glasses on.
I stopped before exiting my room and looked in my closet mirror.
Flannel, messy bun slippers. My favorite the hobo look!
I walked down the hallway to my wooden spiral staircase. I love having my two babies because when you're 20 years old living on your own you get lonely. I live in LA.
Today I'm going to a job interview to be an assistant to Mr.Dolan I think.
My interview is at 7am.
I race my dogs to my sliding back door so they can go outside. I slide it open while they sprint outside into my backyard. They were heading for my pool.
"GIRLS NO!!"
They made a slamming stop and used the bathroom then raced inside to their fluffy blankets I bought them.
I used to be a hairstylist but decided I want to be an actress so I sold my salon and I'm taking acting school. I just need a job to pay everything of course.
I entered my kitchen making my way over to my island. I slid open a drawer and grabbed a little keireg Starbucks cappuchino cup. I shut the drawer and pushed the power button waiting for my keireg to heat up. It beeped signaling it was heated up. I grabbed my white mug with a fancy handle to get my coffee.
I turned my TV on, went to on demand and put on my favorite show. Chrisley knows best.
I went back to the kitchen to grab my kitchen and sat on my black leather couch to watch a few episodes.

After my coffee was gone I turned my TV off and headed to my desk in my room.

I took a shower last night so I just went in the bathroom to wash my face. I sat down at my desk and looked in my big mirror surrounded by lights and took my bun out and my glasses off.
I grabbed my small makeup mirror and set it in front of me. I opened my IKEA makeup organizer to grab my naked eye shadow pallet, liquid eyeliner pen, liquid concealer, mascara , and powder foundation.
I finished my makeup look off with a nude lip, satisfied. I curled my dark chocolate brown hair, half up half down.
I Looked in the mirror one last time and admired how popped my marine colored eyes looked. (A/N:Look up marine colored eyes they are really pretty)
I opened the doors to my walk-in closet and walked to my giant island dresser in the middle of the closet to grab maroon laced colored thing and a maroon push up bra and took the straps off. I picked out a white strapless shirt that flowed at the bottom, I.put a gold belt in the middle of the shirt. Then I chose black skinny jeans with Nude heels (A/N: outfit is at the beginning) to top it off I added a bracelet and necklace.
I made my way downstairs to say bye to the girls. It was now 6:40 it took 10 minutes to get there, I just want to be early just in case. I grabbed my gold iphone 6 plus and my black range rover keys.
I locked the house up and was on my way.
~skip car ride~
Finding a parking space in the oarkig garage was difficult but I managed. I stepped out of my car and locked it. I headed towards the building doors soon enough I was inside the tall building.
The lady at the front desk watched me walk up to her with a smile.
"Hello ma'am what can I assist you with?"
"My name is Mica Molenoux. I have an interview with Mr.Dolan at 7:00"
" yep he is ready for you, just get in the elevator to the 5th floor and go straight to the desk they will guide you to Mr.Dolans office"
"OK thank you so much"
"Anytime. Goodbye"
I rode the elevator to the fifth floor and walked into the office to find a tall toned man wearing a suit standing in front of a huge window watching the city.
His dark brown hair was in a quiff.
The door clicked shut and he turned around slowly.
Oh my god he was gorgeous.
" come in Mica"
GRAYSONS POV
I heard the silent click of the door knowing somebody walked in the office I turned around, there was an extremely attractive young woman standing there staring at me.
"Come in Mica" I said
"O-ok"
She snapped out of focus and walked towards my desk, she extended a hand for me to shake it.
"Hello Sir, my name is Mica Molenoux. I am here for a job interview"
Her sweet voice filled the room.
I gave her a seductive smirk and grabbed her hand walking towards her.
"Please call me Grayson, oh and by the way you got the job."
"Oh uhm ok" she giggled.
"My, Mica you are absolutely gorgeous"
I admire her plump lips, her gorgeous eyes, her smile, her figure. I want her to be mine.
She shyly blushed, it caused me to smile. I can't take it anymore. I stepped closer and closer until her back was against the wall.
MICAS POV
Grayson was unbelievably attractive.
He came closer and closer until my back was against his office wall. He had my arms above my head. He stared into me, his eyes got dark and he let a sexy smile spread across his face.
"You're beautiful, I want you to be mine"
He whispered in my ear.
His deep voice gave me goosebumps, I let out a little quiet moan. He must of heard it because before I could blink he had a smirk that made me crave him. His lips pressed against mine.
Our lips moved in sync perfectly. I felt his tongue swipe across my mouth asking for permission, I allowed him to do what he wanted.
Not breaking the kiss his hands traveled down my body to my butt. He grabbed it making me moan against his lips.
The hands grabbing my butt traveled up to the rim of my pants, they slid inside my skinny jeans. He was completely teasing my, his hand fiddled with the rim of My maroon thing.
He smirked against my lips and h
His hands sat comfortably on my hips. He kissed down to my neck finding my sweet spot making my breath hitch, moans escaped my mouth, while my fingered tangled in his hair. He left love bites all over the right side of my neck. When he finished the last love bite he looked at me.
"Give me your number so we can do this again"
He passionantly kissed me one last time. I gave him my number and walked out. I exited the building still feeling butterflies.

I barely knew him....