CHAPTER 3

A/N
Grayson is daddy AF
—————————————
MICAS POV
I woke up to the sun beaming into my windows.
I woke up in bed, alone, naked.
I quickle got up putting my hair up with a push up bra and lace underwear (not a thong)
I walked out of my room and plopped on the couch cuddling princess.
My favorite show was on, chrisley knows best, chase was hot.
My phone started to ring.
I looked at it and it was an unknown caller. I picked it up confused.
(Grayson:G mica:m)
M-"hello?"
G-"hey baby girl"
I could tell he was smirking on the phone.
M-"what do you want?"
G-"you sore baby?"
M-"a little"
I started to smile at the memory of last night.
G"yeah? Sorry I had to go I had to get to the office.stay home I'll be over in about an hour."
M-"okay I'll see you then"
G-"bye baby girl"
M-"bye"
End of conversation
I hung up the phone smiling.
I turned the TV off and shuffled to the kitchen to put my coffee mug away.
The dogs started to bark and wag their tails.
"What babies?"
The barked at me signaling they wanted to go outside.
I walked to the back door to let them out then went upstairs to take a shower.
I finished up and changed into a push up pink Victoria's secret bra and lace pink underwear, with Nike joggers. It was hot in my house so I just decided to go in my bra eh who cares he's seen me naked haha.
I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun. Then ran downstairs to the ringing doorbell.
I opened the creaking door to reveal probably the most sexiest figure of all man kind.
"Hey baby girl"
Grayson pecked my lips while I stood on my tippy toes.
"Why is your hair wet?"
"I just got out of the shower duh"
We both chuckled .
Then he did a pouty lip
"Without me?"
I nodded my head and giggled.
"And! You're teasing me baby"
"Its hot in here. Where's your suit?"
"I went home and changed"
He was wearing black joggers with a Nike T-shirt he looked hot.
He gave me a tight hug while I gladly hugged back. While we were still hugging he started doing wide steps while I walked backwards to the couch. He sat down and got comfy and turned the TV on to watch spongebob while I let the girls in. I came back and we cuddled watching spongebob the movie (the older one)
His breaths got heavier signaling he was asleep. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me tighter while we both fell asleep.
I woke up to him snoring about 4 hours later.
I unraveled his legs and feet from my small fit body.
I turned the TV off and went to make dinner.
I jogged to the kitchen opening my fridge grabbing sour cream,salsa, guacamole, and chicken out of the freezer then I went to my lazy Susan and grabbed corn, rice, black beans, veggie oil . I was making chipotle bowls.
Right when I was about done finishing the bowls grayson came up and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
" I made dinner gray"
" thanks baby girl"
~skip dinner~
We finished and I took the dishes to go clean them.
I finish up cleaning my mess and walked to the living room to find a grayson on Instagram.
"Gray cmon"
I grabbed his hands as he put his phone away and gave him pouty lips. He chuckled and threw me over his shoulder.
Once we got to my bedroom he plopped me down as I wrapped my legs around his torso and he started to kiss me.
I put my hands on his chest while the kissing became heated then I broke it.
I decided to tease him.
I rubbed his buldge through his pants while he returned with a deep raspy moan which was enough to tease me.
I stopped and covered up with my blankets.
"You're such a tease baby"
"I try"
I gave him a big grin while he got under the covers and we pretty much spooned while his arm was over my waist holding my hand.
We both soon fell asleep.
I'm falling in love with my boss....
—————————————
A/n
Okay guys so this book is not going to be exactly like fifty shades of grey its just named that because there is going to be ALOT of smut
But they do date.
Love you all!!!!❤