The Get Together

Shadow's POV

I was laying on a couch and reading a book until my phone rang. I Answer the phone "Hey Shads!^^" said a familiar voice "Sonic? What do you want from me faker?" I said with a monotoned voice "you did'nt change..well Shads me and the gang are gonna have a get together party so that means you have to come..cause you know see each other again,play some games,partying,and do more fun stuff" Sonic said with his annoying cheerful voice "well no..." i replied and i was about to hang up but he suddenly Sonic whined on my phone "oh come on Shads! Me and the gang wanna make you meet our old friend and besides there's Swiss Rolls at the party" Sonic said teasingly damn that Faker knows my weakness i can't say no cause maybe swiss rolls would be get eaten with somebody not me (XD) i sigh "ok" "great well the party its in my house you know where's my house right and the party is tomorrow at 6 PM" "ok and Faker how do you know my number?" I asked "Rouge give your number to me..so bye Shads" Sonic hang up i sigh and put my phone on the coffe table and lay back to the couch back to what i was doing 'Oh that Bat is gonna get in trouble for giving my number to that Faker >:('

To be continued

War child: finally updated! The story!

Y/n: *Slaps at the face War child*

War child: oww what was that for? :( *rubs my face*

Y/n: why slow updated?!?!

War child: cause my Mom take my phone and i need to rest...and good thing i updated today.

Y/n: *roles eyes* yeah yeah whatever

War child: So theres will be a part 2 guys dont worry my sweeties maybe i'll update tomorrow or wednesday and sorry for not updating dont forget to vote,comment,or maybe follow see ya my sweeties bye!

Y/n: yeah Bye!