AFFAIRS OF THE HEART

Story by hayley Symonds

I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED THIS STORY BUT I DONE IT WITH RESTRICTIONS THEN FOUND OUT THAT ITS REALLY HARD TO FIND IF YOU SEARCH FOR IT SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD AGAIN ON A PG-13 BUT PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN HERE BUT YOU WILL BE WARNED. ALSO VOTE COMMENT ETC ENJOY AND THANKS.   :-D

Parents strongly cautioned some contents are not suitable and may offend, I may tame it down from what I have originally wrote but I hope you enjoy this book. Many thanks

Hayley x

Prologue

My name is Mimi, I am 23 years old and I live in Guildford in London.

I have long black hair and grey eyes, I am 5ft 7in tall and my skin is slightly tanned although I don’t really know why as from what I can remember of my parents they both had fair skin and light coloured hair, you see the thing is my parents died when I was just 10 years old, they had a car accident and never survived.

My aunt maddy raised me from there on and made sure I had everything, (not that I was spoilt) I had a good education and went to college to study business management.

When I turned 21, I collected my inheritance, with it I bought myself a house on the outskirts of Guildford and a bar/club in the middle of town.

This is my story about love, life and the unexpected well for me anyway!

Please do not copy this story I have tried my best not to do the same. Once again thanks and enjoy.

Chapter 1

I was at my club angels and demons, (lol at the name it’s a really nice place though),

Setting up ready for the Friday night turnout , tonight we had a up and coming band playing, called MYSTIQUE, I met the lead singer of the band Ollie a few weeks ago when he was in my club, he handed me his business card and asked if he could play sometime. So I decided tonight that I would give them a try at my club.

My 3 friends Zane, Chloe and Kai were working the late shift tonight, I have known Zane and Kai since college and I have known Chloe since seniors school, I trust them with all my soul, Chloe is like my sister and the lads well there my adopted brothers we always watch each others backs.