Just the beginning 1

Picture of Camari Above

I lay down in frustration that school is starting back again, I moved last summer and it was honestly the worst mistake my parents ever could've made. My name is Camari Lee Reyes, I'm 18 and I'm 5'4, I know I'm short. I hope this new school brings a lot of joy and not drama.. cause lord knows none of these bitches wants to catch these hands.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "Great my first day of school today as a Senior" I said sitting up on the bed. I got up and went to go look in the closet for something to wear, I got out my Red Converse, Black skinny jeans and a red shirt that says "Happy girls are the prettiest". After I got out my outfit I went in the bathroom to go take a shower, as I was showering my phone started ringing, so I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. As I went to my phone I saw that it was my friend Braelynn calling so I answered the phone. "Hello" I said in excitement, she then said Hey, I was super excited because I haven't talked to Braelynn since I moved to California, I used to live in New York and sadly I have no friends down here.. I had multiple in New York. Me and Braelynn were talking for a while then it was almost time for school so I had to finish taking my shower.

After I got out of the shower I put on my clothes, and on my phone I started playing Nothing on me by Toni Romiti, Man this is my song. "She ain't got nothing on me" I sung. My parents called me downstairs for breakfast, so I went downstairs to the smell of eggs and bacon. Honestly I don't know why my parents always cook bacon, they know I hate bacon but they still make it. So for breakfast I just ate some eggs. My mom asked was I excited for school and I said "Nah not really" In a nonchalant tone. Then my Dad had to go on about how I should be excited about school and I really wasn't trying to hear that so I said I Love you to both of them and headed out the door.