Warped Tour?

(Picture above is Hannah. Ik its Acacia but whatever)

"Ughhhh." "Please?..".

"Okay, fine Sarah, I'll take you to Warped Tour. But I won't enjoy it."
I said in to the phone.

"Thank you so much! You won't regret it Hannah! We're gonna have so much fun!".

"Yeah, yeah. Alright, well I'll pick you up at 7:30 okay?".

"Okay! Thanks Hannah!"

Sigh. I really don't want to go. Sarah listens to those bands that I don't really care for and now I have to listen to them live for a whole day? Great. But, There's this one band that I kinda like from all the ones she listens to. Their name is 'Bring Me The Horizon'. And the lead singer is really cute. I guess on the bright side I get to see them.

"12:00 p.m. already?".
I said after a huge yawn. Well I better go to sleep. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Next morning
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Goddammit, 6:30 a.m. already?".
Slowly, I get up and check my phone. I text Sarah saying: "BE READY". I rush out of bed, go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. While I'm taking a shower I hear Sarah's ringtone coming from my phone. She's probably freaking out about how I'm probably making her late. I laugh to myself and continue getting ready. After my hair and makeup is finished, I quickly throw on my blank muscle shirt with some shorts. I grab a hat and my sunglasses and head out the door.