This Must Be A Dream

Blushing, I said, " Yeah.. Thank you for everything today, it was an amazing first time at warped tour."

"This is your first time at warped?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. Great. Did I just set myself up for embarrassment?

"Glad I could make it amazing." Oli said, in that goddamn cute accent.

So by now, I might be considered a descendent from a tomato, because I've been blushing all day because of this guy. But before I could reply to Oli, a couple of the band members from Pierce the Veil and Bring Me The Horizon walk towards us. From what I could tell it was, Jordan and Matt Nichols from Bring Me The Horizon, and, Vic and Tony from Pierce The Veil.

"Who's this Oli?" asked Jordan and Matt.

I didn't really hear Oli's response because I realized Vic was look straight at me. I waved and smiled then quickly returned to Oli's conversation. I think Oli realized that Vic was staring at me, since I looked away. He looked at me and then back at Vic. Did Oliver Sykes just get a jealous because Vic Fuentes was looking at me? Vic walks up to me and introduces himself to me and Sarah. I look over and see that Oli is bright red and looks mad.

"Hey, you guys should come by and stop by our tour bus. I'll introduce you to the other band member." Vic quickly said. I think he's really trying to make Oli jealous.

"I'd love to, but it's all up to Sarah." I said looking at her.

"Sure. But can we make a little bit quick?" She whispered.

I nodded and told Vic. We started following him, but then I saw Oli. He looked really upset. I felt really bad. I walked passed Oli, but he quickly slipped me a piece of paper. I look back and smile at him. He smiles back. I open the piece of paper and it says " Come back to bus if it isn't too late, if it is, here's my number. I'd really like to talk to you again Hannah <3 - Oli."

Is this a dream? It must be a dream. I'm going to Pierce The Veils bus to meet them all, I had the most amazing day ever, and Oliver gave me his number. Pinch me.

We walk up to the bus and before we go in Vic says,

"Well, here we are. It's pretty awesome inside." he says laughing.

Sarah and I laugh, as we walk in to the bus.

"Yo, Vic who are these two girls?" Jaime asks.

"This Hannah and her cousin Sarah." Vic said.

"Hi." I quickly said and waved.

"C'mon I'll show you guys around." Vic said.

We nodded and followed. He lead to us the kitchen, and offered us a drink. I took a water and she took a soda. He then lead us to where all the boys were. Playing video games of course.

"Mike, this is Hannah and Sarah." Vic said to his brother.

"Hey. Wanna play?" Mike said, handed me an xbox controller.

"Sure." I said. "I'm gonna win, just saying." I say, laughing.

For about an hour Mike, Sarah, Vic, and I were playing some racing game. I won each round though. They sucked to be honest. When we stopped, Sarah and I got up and said our goodbyes and thanked the band. Vic walked us to the door. I whispered to Sarah to go check if Bring Me The Horizons bus was still there. Sarah left, and left me and Vic alone outside his tour bus.

"It was very nice to meet you Hannah." Vic said. "But I kinda hate you because you literally crushed us in that game."

I chuckled. "Yeah, but thanks for inviting my cousin and I. We had a lot of fun." I replied

"No problem. But I was wondering if you maybe would want to talk again sometime? Or maybe like meet somewhere sometime?" Vic said, nervously.

Boom. Cherry-fucking-red again.

"Um..." I said, trembling.

"Here, take my number and maybe text me sometime?" Vic asked.

"S..sure."

Vic handed me a pen and I wrote his number on my arm. I looked at the number and then saw Oli's signature.

"Thank you so much Vic." I gave him a hug and walked away towards where Sarah went.

Wait. So, two gorgeous band members gave me their numbers. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. AM I REALLY THIS ATTRACTIVE OR LIKE DO THEY LIKE MY PERSONALITY. THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM.