Seven: The Ginyu Force

I looked around, hiding my fear from the others. But my dad could see right through me. I know he could. He didn't call me out on it but he kept glancing at me. Vegeta noticed too. The three of us were on edge and on high alert. It caught the others attention.

"Guys what's wrong? You seem nervous." Bulma asked.

"Freiza's here." Vegeta growled.

I shuddered at the bastard's name. Dad laid a hand on my should comfortingly. Bulma looked confused at my reaction.

"Galixa?" Kakarot asked.

I looked away from the group, trying to get my emotions under control. I couldn't let them get see my fear. It would worry them and then we couldn't work.

"Bulma where is the closest Dragon Ball?" I asked to change the subject.

She looked at the dragon radar in her hand.

"I've got four to the West." She said.

"We can go after them. It's probably the natives." Krillin said.

"NO!" I exclaimed.

"Galixa what's wrong? You need to talk." Kakarot said.

I bit my lip. I looked at Dad and Vegeta who nodded.

"Freiza is a tyrant. He rules the Planetary Trading Company. He sends his men to planets to get them ready to sell. He loves to do whatever he can to make lives hell. Mine the most." I said.

I looked away again.

"Finish it." Vegeta said.

"I am the last female Saiyan. He calls me bitch, and breeder. To him I am the last way the Saiyans can repopulate...... He made so I never want to so we can't. He tortured me. Grabbed my tail and held on with all his strength in his final form. I almost lost my tail for good when I was three. He brings me to the brink of death and then leaves me to die." I growled.

Dad patted my shoulder. I knew what the message was: after this I would never have to worry about that bastard.

I looked around and glared at the sight I saw. Two of Freiza's men. I charged two blasts and got rid of them.

"Bulma where is the closest Dragon Ball?" Krillin asked.

"There are four to our left a ways. One behind us, one to our right, and one ahead of us." Bulma said.

"Leave the four. Freiza has them. We need to hide at least one of them so he can't get his wish." Vegeta said.

"The one to our right is the closest than." Bulma said.

Gohan  took the radar from her.

"Krillin stay here with Bulma and protect her." Kakarot said.

"Right." He said.

Krillin and Bulma found a cave to hide in while we were gone. Gohan led the way to the first Dragon Ball to our right. We flew for a while, everyone on high alert. I kept my eyes open and flew close to Gohan in case I had to fight to keep him safe.

We landed at a strange building and I stood outside on guard while they went inside.

"Be careful." I said before they went inside.

They nodded. I stood with my back to the building, watching the sky. My ki sensing was spread out as far as I could to keep watch. Freiza and his goonies were moving to our right probably with the four Dragon Balls he had.

A sight made me growl. Dedoria, chasing a young Namekian. I glared and shot forward. Dedoria was going to die. I slammed into his fat pink body, getting between him and the Namekian. I glared at him. I blasted him, destroying his scouter.