Chapter 1

Ma'Niyah Pov

German Baby??Baby Please ??I Love You! Im sorry. Please Don't leave Me . Pleaseeeee

I Jumped Up once again to one of my nightmares. Every Since German Started doing overtime to gain the high power of his uncles Empire i've Been having these dreams. I reached out and once again im alone. The clock read 7:45am so where tf could German have even Been all that time because he didn't come home last night.
Shrugging it off i got out of our California king bed and headed to the shower.

My name is Ma'Niyah Elisa Clair. Im 5'4 , Curvy , HoneyMoca complexity, Jet black hair , and my very own clothing line called "FineAssGirls". Business is great and my life is the same. When i got out the shower i did my daily hygiene routine and grabbed my black and white MCM studded shoes with my black tights , white crop top , matching MCM Sweater and Beanie. And what better way to top it off with the bag right??

Thinking that today was supposed to be a me and german day , but him not coming home fucked all that up. So i Called my bestfriend Franswa. He always make my day and keep a smile on my face.

"Hello,Chile wtf you want now ? Ian got no money , Ya fraud ass boyfriend done took my taxes chile what do ya want"

"Franswa you are so fucking dramatic girl but wyd today boo"

"Nothing wth are you doing i thought you and fraudman (German) were going out"

"We were but im once again put on the backburner"

"Omgggggg chile get ya funky ass up and lets go somewhere then cause i know you dressed and stressed so lets go to Applebee 's"

"Yasssss swa thats what im talking bout"

"So are we taking my car or yours"

"Defiantly mines. Franswa are you crazy your broken down bettle won't get us anywhere."

"Awww bitch the weave is off don't talk about chantel the nigga snatcher like that "

" Hahahah girl bye ill be at you in 30"

"You Betta , You betta .... Bring yo asss .... Come on .."

I had to hang up on him cause he is to much , but i love my bestfriend.

See franswa is one of those crazy funny outgoing and very over protective bestfriend and im the same about him.

I hopped in my 2015 Cherry Red BMW and started my way to swa's house. Franswa is very wealthy but he just chooses to drive this "nigga snatching wagon". I blasted Joseline and Stevie's New song Cootie cat . I don't even know the words but the shit as bomb as hell .

*Beeeeep Beep Beep*

"Alright hoe damn you gone be driving to AB's with just screws and bolts"

"Just get ya nappy headed ass in "

We drove and parked to Applebee's in just 15 Minutes with the car be filled with nothing but laughter.

We walked in and sat down but swa insisted on sitting in front of me. He kept mugging someone behind me and everytime i tried to turn around he'd just yell No .
I tried to shrugg off the erie feeling and enjoy myself but i couldn't. So i turned around quickly before swa could stop me and what i saw ripped my heart into pieces........

Hey Guys Liyah Here Im sorry for any errors. This is My First Book That i Am Actually Putting My All Into And Actually Enjoys So vote Read and Share.

To Send me feed back your free to instagram me at @_aaliyaha
Snapchat me @ Hername_isliyah
And kik me @ __A.thanggg or just simply message me Thank you all and much love to my LiahLovers