Chapter 3

Franswa Picture above

Franswa Pov

Yasss bitch its about time this rusty ass author gave me a Pov. But any who Ma'Niyah living here is fun. We do shit we used to do in college. She's only been here for 3 days and she always trynna make a boss ass thick bitch eat healthy. She gonna had me some leaves and dressing talking bout eat this it's a salad.

Noooo bitch thats not a salad thats the ground on my plate . Here she go now with the same bullshit.

"Swa did you eat your salad"

"Wym mother nature's weave on my plate"

"Hahha you so petty if you dont want it don't eat it then i dont care"

"Good cause i gave it to Shayne , he's a good doggy yes he is"

"Well anyways i need more clothes so i have to make a run there"

"You don't wanna take the nigga snatcher"

"Nooo im taking my car the hell"

"Ight na"

"Ok , bye i love you and gave her a kiss on the cheek"

"Ewwwww you Gayyyy"

"Girl bye"

The Drive to my house was only a short 40 minutes and when i got there german was in the yard playing basketball. I really didn't wanna come back here even though its MY house but German is aggravating. Since i left he texts me 25 times a day calles like 67times and leaves like 6 voice messages.

I parked the car and got oit headed for the door when i felt his arms around me.

"German Move Now"

"Baby just stay , we've been together for 10yrs , since we were 11 and your just gonna throw it all away over a miss understanding."

" Miss understanding?? Its a way how you do things and the way she was all up on you and you sitting there on the phone enjoying that shit ain't look to fine and dandy to me."

"Listen baby just please stay , i won't talk to her anymore I'll even come home more."

"You should've been doing that , not when your realtionships at risk Manny"

"Hahahah"

"Tf is funny see this the shit im talking abo-"

"Damn girl hush im laughing cause you called me manny. Which means you want some dick, you miss me , and you love me."

"I...I..I...Thats not true."

"It aint??"

"N...No"

"Then why you stuttering ma."

"Because your breath is stank asf' and it's traveling to my brain causing me to think slow."

" You sure you ain't horney. Cause them Gray shorts say otherwise."

"I..-"
he cut me off with a kiss. Slowing pushing me in the house . Locking the doors and I straddled him on the couch. Grinding on him and kissing and touching eachother. Things were getting good until we heard banging at the door.

German Pov

"Awwwww Damb who tf banging on the door at a time like this"

I opened the door and got mace right in my face.

"Ahhhhh Man Wtf"

"Niyahhh im here girl Me and Aaliyah Here to save you"

"Franswa Get out my house man"

"No Not without my Friend"

"Ahhhhh"

"Aaliyaha Girl what happened"

" I walked in on Ma'Niyah and she's...."

"She what girl don't fucking play with me thats my bestfriend friend"

"She's.... on the fucking toilet. See swa you got us up here looking stupid."

"Oh My God German im sorry i thought you done killed my friend"

"Why tf would i ... just get out, i don't even like yo color blind ass"

"Wym colorblind"

"Get tf outta my house im done with yo crazy ass bye"

"Ok we gone but we'll be back and leaving with Ma'Ni-"

*slam*

Ghetto asses needed that door to be slamed in they face. Now its time for me to get on Niyah's ass.

"Ayeeeee Baby"