KITS!?!?!

I went to see the medicine cat after I got a little scraped up when I was on a patrol. I sat down and waited. Milliemoon walked in and grabbed some cobweb. "Did you fall?" She asked " kinda I tripped.." I said embarrassed. She placed the cobweb on the wound and tould me shocking news " your pregnant... did you that.??" She asked. I froze in shock I was gonna have thistlestripes kits!!! " Umm well. Ya uhm." I said. "Well I better tell the leader.." she told me. "Um lets not yet I'll tell him later. Who will father the kits..? Im such a mousebrain.! It would be a gathering tomorrow I could tell him then.. or not.. "all cats old enough please join me under highrock." Oh great. I padded over and sat myself down. " goldenkit and tigerkit are old enough to become apprentices.. blah blah blah blah blah tigerpaws mentor will be icefeather and goldenpaws will be milliemoon. Blah blah blah. TIGERPAW!! GOLDENPAW!!! Well this is better news I couldnt think about my new apprentice and mentoring him tomorrow I just thought about my kits..

We headed to the gathering. "Thistlestripe?" I said as I pulled him away from the crowd "Yes?Wait, I need to tell you I have a mate.. and she pregnant." He told me. "Oh thats um great I just wanted to say hi.." I lied. What am I doing?  I walked away with a broken heart. He already has a mate..!? And kits!??! I cant believe I didn't tell him.. the gathering was soon over. Tigerfang and me went on a walk again "Icefeather I l-love you!!" He blurted out. "Tigerfang.. I love you too!" I said realizing it. Id been an awful cat, ignoring him! I also told him about thistkestripe, the kits ,heatherclaw...

"Its okay, every one does things wrong. I'll pretend to be the father, I just want you to be happy!" I told me."Of coarse!" I said. He was the tom I was looking for!