Chapter 1

Hello readers!O(≧∇≦)O
I decided to make a Rin x reader only because my friends seem to know him really well I personally don't know him but I have read many Rin x readers. I'll give it my best shot please comment.

* Reader's point of view*
I was hanging out with (f/n). I was at (him/her) house and we were just watching tv in silence. I kept looking down at my phone while texting rin.

Rin is one of my best friends. I've known him since preschool. We hated each others guts at first. Then by kindergarten we realized it was all a misunderstanding.

He always stared at me in preschool and it gave me the willies. I would always say something like "what are you looking at" and he'd always respond with something like "you" or something like that.

In kindergarten I asked him why he was always staring at me and he said "simple because your pretty".

We grew up together ever since that day I've had a hhhhhuuuuuugggggeee crush on the matsuoka. Of course (f/n) knew about this crush of yours because (she/he) was your second best friend.
_________________________________________
*Rin*
Hey wanna do something for a week?

*Y/n*
Sure what we gonna do?

*Rin*
We're going to my families boat house. It's gonna be just you and me. No one else literally.

*y/n*
When is this event?

*Rin*
Tomorrow

*y/n*
What time?

*Rin*
Early in the morning

*y/n*
Ok see ya
_________________________________________

I blushed reading Rins last message
No way I thought a whole week alone with Rin. I gotta tell (f/n).

"F/n!" I shouted so loudly (she/he) fell of the bed.

I laughed but quickly got serious.

"What is it?" (F/n) asked curiously.

"Rin!" I shouted.

"What about Rin?" She asked me with a smirk on her face.

"I-I...H-he" I said trying to get the words out.

I ended up showing her the text instead.

Her eyes grew wide when she read the last text.

"GO HOME NOW AND PREPARE!" (F/n) yelled at me in the happiest tone I've ever heard from (him/her).

"Ok thanks for the stay see ya another day!" I yelled as I quickly ran home.

When I arrived home I locked the door and said "I'm home" but no one is ever home just me so I ran upstairs. Basically I lived alone. Rarely I would see family.

I burst into my room quickly putting everything I needed into a backpack.

* time skip next morning way to lazy to write the details still readers POV *

I wake up around 6:30 a.m I quickly get up and do everything necessary. I quickly run back to my room and grab my phone.

I was wearing a green tank top and some shorts and my dark brown hair was in a pony tail.

Rin texted me.
_________________________________________
*Rin*
Hey I'm waiting in front of your house hurry up.

*y/n*
I'm coming just give me a sec. I was doing everything important.

*Rin*
Ok
_________________________________________
I grab the house keys and run downstairs with everything. I walk outside the front door to see rin. He was waiting for me right in front of the door and I quickly turned around and locked the door.

Before I could turn around I felt hands on my hips. I quickly turned around to see rin he was holding my hips. He had a blush on his face and everything was awkward silence.

Then I closed my eyes to think about what was going on but felt a pair of lips crash into mine.

I open my eyes to see rin kissing me.

Hey hope you enjoy.
Please comment I am open to suggestions.