Chapter 8

Hey I'm back with part 8 hope you like it I'm doing my best. Let's begin. I do not own free or the pic above but you'll find out why you look that way.

(Y/n) pov
I opened my eyes and saw rin in front of me. Rins eyes are wide open I just looked at him.

"What?" I asked mega confused.

"Y-y-y.... you" he stuttered.

" I what?!" I said.

"N-never mind" he said.

"Okay then" I said

I walked into the boat house and walked into the kitchen. I turned on the faucet and washed my hands. I started from scratch making pancakes.

I didn't get burned this time or mess up or get any flour and anything on my clothing.

WAIT! MY CLOTHING I HAVEN'T CHANGED INTO A DRESS!!!

It had a white top and from the waist down it was darkish pink and it had darkish pink straps that went around my neck and around my neck was a black collar.

I ran into the the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My hair was light pink and I had a maids little headband thing. I had two cat like ears sticking out of my head and a cat like tail.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!" I squeaked

"What happened (y/n)?" Rin asked a smirk plastered all over his face as if satisfied at my figure.

"This why do I get cat ears and a tail!!!" I yelled

"I don't know but I like it plus you've had it all morning since that flash of light hit ya." He replied with a hiccup.

"Ya know ya pretty right (y/n)" rin said another hiccup escaped his lips.

"Rin are you drunk?" I asked a bit concerned.

That's the ending for now hope y'all have enjoyed.