Chapter 1: The Announcement

(A/N: So I decided to write another XD I figured you want more than just one story so I just doubled (soon to be tripled) the work XD BE HAPPY WOOOOOO *party*!!!! So here we go, "Fairy Tail Beach Resort"
* I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE AMAZING HIRO MASHIMA*)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Lucy's POV --

I slumped down into a chair next to two of my best friends Cana, Levy and Mirajane. It was Friday morning. The others were either at the bar or not in the guild yet.
"So, are any of you taking any jobs today?" I asked.
"Haven't you heard? Master Makarov has an important announcement today so he's stopped all jobs for now," Mira replied.
"What?! Ergh and I really needed to pay rent!" I groaned. The girls laughed.
"Well he's meant to be telling us soon so prepare yourself!" Mira laughed.

I could see Levy next to me, nose buried in a book I had lent her, Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief.
"How you liking it?" I asked her.
"This is probably the best thing I have EVER read!" Levy said excitedly.
I laughed. When I first joined the guild, we had bonded over books and had been the closest of friends ever since. Then I noticed a certain someone looking over at Levy.
"Seems you have an admirer Miss McGarden," I teased.
"Wait what?" Levy was obviously too into her book to hear me.
"Gajeel! I mean, he's totally checking you out over a there," I winked.
Levy went the shade of Erza's hair. She had a big crush on Gajeel. Only us girls knew about it, including Mirajane, also nicknamed 'The Demon Matchmaker'. Mirajane was very serious when it came to her 'OTPS' or whatever she calls them. Mira wasn't going to stop until they were all married off together with 30 babies.

"Oh yeah, then wha about your little pink-haired crush hm?" Levy teased.
I playfully punched her arm. Just then, that 'little pink-haired crush' and the Iron Head decided to walk over to Levy and I and Natsu just happened to put his arm over my shoulder, making me the same same colour as Levy.

"Why are you two so red?" Gajeel asked.
Thank Mavis they didn't hear our conversation.
"Oh err...nothing! Gotta go find Wendy! Oh look there she is! Cya!" Levy yelled as she ran off. Wow Levy thanks for leaving me! I thought to myself.
"Well that was weird," Gajeel said.
"Agreed," I replied, nodding my head.

"So shall we go pick a job?" Natsu asked me.
"Haven't you heard? Mira said that Master Makarov has cancelled them all for now because he has some important announcement," I said.
"What sort of announcement?" Natsu questioned. Gajeel nodded, wanting to know the same thing.
"How am I meant to know? But Mira said he's going to be telling us soon," I replied.
"Yes yes I did," Mira said, sliding into the conversation.
Oh no here we go! I thought. Unluckily for me, Mira knew about my Natsu crush and she had created the ship 'NaLu'. I don't even know how she comes up with these things.
"Look there is he now!" Gajeel said, pointing up.
We all diverted our eyes to where he was pointing.

At that moment, the little white-haired midget appeared on the balcony of the second floor, saving my from another one of Mira's shipping moments.
"HELLO FAIRY TAIL! As you've probably heard, I've called off all of the jobs temporarily. The reason behind this is because of an exciting moment for our guild! Because we won the money- I mean the Grand Magic Games, I thought I would treat all of you for doing so well. So for the next 2 weeks, starting tomorrow, we are going to..."

The entire guild was silent. You could hear the sound of breathing it was that quiet. As you know, this guild is always loud so it felt really strange to not hear the guild at all. I gripped onto the table, the anticipation of waiting made me nervous. Master Makarov looked around at the wide-eyed guild member, smiled to himself and then continued to shout--

"SEA TRAIL BEACH RESORT!!" Master Makarov yelled, jumping up and down.
The entire guild went wild. We were all going to one of the best places in the whole of Fiore! Sea Trail was one of the most popular places to visit in the Summer. I was just as excited as everyone else was. This is great! I thought. We all get to go to the best Beach Resort in Fiore! Let's just hope no one breaks anything...

(A/N: The first chapter is finished! I'm sorry it's not that long but the other chapters will be longer! I don't know how often I will update this story but it shouldn't be more than every two weeks! But we all know how great I am when it comes to time (not) so I will update the story as much as I can. If I take a break from updating, I'll let you know! But do not fear! For this will be finished (eventually) I will make sure of that! Hope you enjoyed the very first chapter of 'Fairy Tail Beach Resort' and I shall reward you for no particular reason with virtual hugs and cookies!)