Chapter 2: Gajeel & Gray vs. Natsu

(A/N: So we're onto Chapter 2! Tell everyone you know to read this! Tell your mum, dad, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, dog, fish, cat! Whoever! Even tell your parrot! *virtual hug*)
*ALL HIRO MASHIMAS I DONT OWN IT BOW DOWN TO MASHIMA*
--------------------------------------------

-- Gajeel's POV --
Just as I was about to eat my lunch, the stupid Flame Shooter falls into the back of me.
"OI WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING FLAMEBOY!" I yelled.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME IRON HEAD?!" Nastu yelled back.
Just as I got up to go and strangle him, she came.
"Will you two stop bickering like 5 year olds?!" Erza shouted at us. She then continued to try and give me concussion by slamming my head with Natsus.
"Serves you right you big lump of iron" Levy sniggered.
"Oh shut up shrimp!" I yelled at her. Damn I really didn't like her when she argues with me. But part of me still wants to make her smile.

-- Gray's POV --
I could see a fight forming from the where I was sitting. No way am I getting involved in that! I thought as I watch Erza bash Gajeel and Natsus heads together. The noise in the guild was deafening since Gramps' announcement. To be truthful, I was pretty excited about the whole thing too. Then I felt someone behind me.
"Is the seat next to Gray-Sama taken?" the water Mage asked.
"No no sit down its fine," I replied.
"Juvia wonders if Gray-Sama is excited for our holiday," Juvia asked.
"Yeah it sounds pretty cool, it'll be good to get away," I said. Juvia was always so caring about me and was always worried when I was hurt. That was one of the things I loved about her. Err I...I mean like about her. Then I felt something fly into the back of my head.

"OI FLAMEBRAIN WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THINGS!" I yelled.
"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ICE BOY! GETTING COSY WITH JUVIA ARE WE," Natsu yelled back. I went to hit him but she came back.
"What did I tell you?! STOP FIGHTING OR ILL USE VIOLENCE!" Erza screamed. That was then I cried out in pain as Erza slammed me into a wall.

When I was back in reality, I saw Juvia pressing a cold towel onto my head.
"Gray-Sama is injured! Let Juvia make Gray-Sama better," she smiled at me. She then continued to wrap a bandage round my head. But to top it all off, she kissed the injured part of my head.
"There all better," Juvia said with a smile, her cheeks tinted pink and as were mine. She said goodbye and went off to her friends.
Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing?

-- Wendy's POV --
I hid with Levy from all the chaos that was going on. I was so excited to be going on holiday though! And I've heard it's one of the best places to stay in the whole of Fiore! Juvia then joined us both but her cheeks were tinted pink.

"Juvia, why are your cheeks pink?" I asked, curiously. She went red then.
"Uh...J-Juvia j-just k-k-kissed...uh... G-Gray-Sama!" Juvia stuttered. Lucy and I gasped, shocked that she actually made that move!
"On the lips?" Levy asked, wanting to know more.
"No no on the forehead!" Juvia said. It was too obvious that Juvia liked Gray, even I could tell. But Gray didn't seem to show any feelings that were obvious. Yet.

Though when Mirajane walked over to us, Juvia tried to fan her face. If Mira found out she would probably make them act the whole thing on a stage or something.
"So girls what's happening tonight?" Mira asked, as she sat down next to me.
Oh no. I almost forgot, Friday was sleepover night.
"Cause I was thinking...tomorrow we are going to Sea Trail so let's have one last sleepover before we come back!" Mira clapped her hands. Just then, Lucy joined us.
"We're going to my place!" Lucy proclaimed.
"Okay! But someone should tell Erza," Mirajane said. We all looked over and saw she was still slamming Natsu into a wall, shouting at him to be careful. We all shook our heads.
"Maybe later then," Mira agreed quietly.

I waved goodbye to everyone in the guild, who were mostly attacking each other. Just as I was about to leave, I heard someone calling my name.
"Wendy! Wendy!" Romeo called. I stopped and waited for him to reach me.
"Hey...Wendy" Romeo managed to get out.
"Hey Romeo! Did you need something?" I asked.
"Nope! I was just wondering if you were excited about the trip!" Romeo said.
"Uh yeah I am! Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.
"Just wondering!" Romeo said.

What's with him? I thought. Just as i turned to leave, he spoke again.
"There was one other thing though..." He said quietly.
"What was it?" I smiled at him. His cheeks were tinted pink.
"I was uh w-wondering if you uh would sit with m-me on the b-bus?" Romeo asked.
"Of course!" I smiled at him again.
"Alright!" Romeo gave me a high five then ran back into the guild.

"Don't you think that was weird Carla?" I asked my exceed, who was hovering above me .
"You really are clueless child!" Carla proclaimed.
"What do you mean?" I was curious now.
"That boy obviously likes you," Carla smirked. I was about to talk when I heard Lucy calling me.

"Aren't you coming Wendy?" Lucy yelled.
"I am! Wait up for me!" I yelled back. I started sprinting towards them, Carla flying above me.