chapter 1

Hi guys I just want to say this hopefully won't turn put like the last and I'm trying to make it different to all the other fanfic out there so yeah hope you like it

Ciara's P.O.V

I've just arrived at my new house and let's just say I love it but man the weather here is soo hot. Although the house is amazing I still don't want to be here I want to be back in Brighton by the windy seaside, with all my friends blaring green day and nirvana. (Etc.)

What sucks even more is that in about two weeks I start my new school and I know nobody.

It's 3:30 and I decided to walk around the neighbourhood with my earphones in to see what's in this place. By the time I've walked around of what most I can see I look at the time and it's 5:30 and so I decide to head home.

Once I get home I unpack my things and of course blaring music put of my phone. since my parents built most of my furniture up I could start putting posters, pictures and inspiring wall art. Yes wall art like quotes and stuff.

My parents orders a takeaway since we can't really cook anything right now, they got pizza and little bits of mini chicken my fave. We just sat there in silence until my dad spoke up saying

"Do you like the neighbourhood Ciara?"

"It's pretty there's a cute little park not that far from here which is good" I reply back

"Well I'm glad you like it sweetie" my mum says

"I never said I liked it" I say back then the room goes silent. I head back up to my room once I finish, and start watching some YouTube videos catch up on twitter and facebook until I fall asleep.