XXV

Vote & comment

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Amoura frowned as she read the message from the unknown number.

Imdrunk as a bitfh but I miss u like shiy right niw
3:22 AM

Dessdass
3:27 AM

Deadass*
3:28 AM

Ignore allat I was gone last night don't remember saying any of that shit
10:43 AM

She also had two missed calls from the number. Even though she didn't know Dre's number by heart, she knew it was him, because who else would text her that.

  She got out of bed and made sure to take one of her prenatal vitamins before taking a shower. As she dried off she looked at her body in the mirror. She could see the difference in her boobs. They seemed a little bigger to her and they also were more tender lately.

After she was done doing her daily mourning routine and getting dressed she did the same for Ace. This morning he was being extra cranky and giving Amoura a hard time.

  As she took the clothes out the dryer and into the bin she listened to him cry. At this point she was used to it and chose to ignore it so he'd get the picture that it wasn't gonna phase her. She went upstairs and he followed her.

"Ace I'm not about to keep on listening to you."

He started coughing, being extra dramatic. Amoura clearly annoyed, opened her drawer forcefully and took out a fruit roll up.

She gave him it "Now shut up."

He stopped crying and took it. Amoura made sure she had everything in her bag that she needed. Sliding a couple snacks in there knowing she was gonna get hungry. Since her grandma wasn't working anymore she allowed Amoura to take the car to school now which Amoura was happy about. She was tired of taking the bus.

Ace come on. She got his things and was out the door. She dropped him off at daycare and signed him in before being on her way to school. She was skeptical about going today since she wore a shirt that was tighter than usual and showed the shape of her small belly.

  Before getting out she applied some lipgloss. Going into the building she said hi to a few people and met up with Emani and Jaliyah in the bathroom. Emani was brushing her hair and Jaliyah was on her phone.

"Bitch stop stressing it. Your belly is cute and if anybody has a problem who gives a fuck? Fuck them." Emani said

"I know but it's just..." Amoura sighed "I'm literally pregnant again... it's embarrassing."

"And guess what? Few more months and you won't see these mufuckas ever again. So who cares what they think. Half they asses failing anyway but worried about the next female."

"Exactly." Jaliyah agreed

"It's easy said when it isn't you though. But I'll try to make the best out of this. I have no choice but to."