XXVII

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So you really gotta girl now?" Nari said, arms folded and eyeing him

"All we ever did was fuck why you care?"

"That wasn't the question. I said you really got a girl now? That's wack. I been wanted a relationship but you give that bitch one."

"Didn't you come here just to smoke why you tryna argue about me being in a relationship?"

"Because it's crazy to me. I wanted to be with you and your excuse was you ain't want no relationship and oh you don't do relationships but now you in one."

"Me and her done shit me and you never did. Me and her relationship way different than me and yours. We literally only fucked and now I'm off that cause I'm with her."

She shook her head passing him back the blunt "That's wild as fuck."

"How it's wild? Don't you got a nigga?"

"Okay and? He cheats on me so I can cheat on him."

Dre laughed a little "That's a personal problem ma. I can't do shit with you no more I'm sorry."

"Lame as hell."

"I guess I'm lame then." He passed it back, releasing smoke from his mouth

"I could've been giving you some good ass head by now."

"I know but I'm not on that type of time no more. If me and her was just messing around yeah I'd be up for it but right now we working ona relationship and imma shoot a nigga if she try some fuck shit on me so I ain't gone do it to her."

"Whatever Dre. Cause now you some nigga in love."

"I ain't in love with her and she prolly not in love with me. We just seeing how things go that's all." He blew the smoke out, passing it back to her

"Cannot believe you."

"Believe it."

"I can't."

"That's cool too."

"Please Dre." She gave him a pout "I miss your dick. I want some."

"Nah but I know we ain't smoking again cause you can't just accept the fact we can't fuck around no more."

"Okay Dre. Cause you're blowing my high right now."

"Nigga you blowing mine too."

After finishing the blunt the girl went home and Dre got ready to go to the tattoo shop.

Amoura sat on her grandmas bed where she was sitting, looking through a magazine.

"Grandma I just wanted to let you know me and Dre are together now." She said

"I hope he isn't just willing to be with you cause of the baby."

"No I don't think that's why."