The Cliff

It was an early, beautiful, and cold sunrise at 5:49 AM. I'd be sitting in my car, Charlie next to me, and jack in the back. We'd be silent, gazing at the rising sun. We'd have been silent for at least ten minutes. Last night, we all fucked up. Finally the slightest of an action happens. I moved my arm to my side. Then I moved it to the door, I opened. I exited the car, staring at the sun. I lighted up, walking over to the edge of the cliff. "Don't fall off." Charlie yelled, laughing. He took a drink from his flask. He coughed, dropping his joint to the ground, accidentally placing his hand on the steering wheel. His foot pressed the gass, and the car moved slightly a few feet. "What the fuck, Charlie!" Jack yelled. Charlie's head had hit the steering wheel. He slouched back a slight cut on his forehead. "Ow..." Charlie said, stepping out of the car. He looked off the edge of the cliff, throwing up. It landed on the sand, getting washed up by the current. He fell back, sitting in a leaning position. He flashes his brown, blond hair to the side, drinking from his flask. "For crown and country!" Charlie sprinted up, holding a stick in the air yelling.
"Jamie." Jack mutters. Stumbling out of the car. "We're never...doing that again." He fell down. "Chasing love?" I yelled, stumbling behind me. "Fucking up!" Charlie screamed, jolting down. "I can't blame you. Did you see those tits?" "Yes Charlie I got to see em." Jack bragged..."we should probably get back now." He then said, sniffling. "I...I'm going to stay here." I said, sitting down directly in the middle of Charlie and jack. "I'm with shithead over here." Charlie said as He'd tap me on the back. "Fuck it I'm with you too then." Jack said. So we sat, are hair blowing in the wind as we gazed an endless stars at nothing, at everything. We heard the oceans terrifying screams of infinite wonder, from the edge.