Chapter 2

Bella's POV

I walked into the cell and on the bottom bunk sat a boy, who I'm guessing is Carl.

"I'm uh Bella. Beth told me I'd be bunkimg with you." I said while teetering on my feet.

"I'm Carl. Top bunk's all yours." He said while polishing his handgun.

I threw my duffel bag with no care at all and turned to Carl.

"Would you like to hang out later?" I said and I'm pretty sure I was blushing like a mad women.

Carl must have noticed because he chuckled quietly.

"Sure. I have to talk to my dad first." He replied while rubbing his neck.

"Well see ya later." I said waving goodbye to him.

I walked by Chris' cell, but she wasn't there.

I continued walking around the prison until I decided to give up and head back to me and Carl's cell.

When I got there, my jaw dropped.

HAII. OMF FEAR OF THE WALKING DEAD

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I PLAN ON HAVING LONGER CHAPTERS BUT HOWEVER THIS WAS NOT ONE.

ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHARACTER IN MY STORY JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME.

THE COMMENT/MESSAGE MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: CHARACTER NAME AND DESCRIPTION(I.E. AGE, HAIR COLOR, EYE COLOR, RELATIONS TO ANYBODY, AND WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE)

HAVE A GOOD DAY MY WALKERS

~KATELYN