Chapter 6: What Lies

KRISTOFF, BALDER and Elsa formed a complicated plan to get Anna out of prison.

Kristoff nodded, feigning seriousness as he stroked his chin.

"You do know you could just freeze stuff, right?" Kristoff asked.

"We need to be discrete about it," Balder said.

"Yeah, but the second the Order finds Anna gone, we'll already be on their bad side," Kristoff said, "They'll know we disobeyed an order ... from the Order,"

Balder looked at Elsa as she considered what Kristoff was saying.

"What do you think?" Balder asked.

"Well, let's be discrete until we get to the dungeon, then I can just freeze the bars and get her our," Elsa said.

"I don't like this," Balder said with a sigh, "..., Okay, let's do this,"

ELSA, KRISTOFF and Olaf walked down a hallway. Olaf was excited.

"We're going to rescue Anna!" Olaf said, literally jumping.

"Shh, Olaf!" Elsa said in a hushed tone, "We don't wanna get caught,"

"Why'd we send Anna there in the first place?" Olaf asked.

"You won't understand Olaf," Elsa said, "Let's just get her out,"

"Was it some kinda game? I hope it's a game!" Olaf yelled, "How do you win? What do you win?"

"Keep quiet, Olaf," Kristoff said.

"Is it food? I hope it's ice cream cake! Or Pumpernickel! Or ice cream pumpernickel cake!" Olaf yelled, "Is it ice cream pumper –,"

Kristoff lifted Olaf and covered his mouth.

"We should've left him with Balder," Kristoff said.

"I think we would've had a similar problem," Elsa said.

Olaf tried to speak, releasing muffled screams with Kristoff's hand over his mouth.

"Please, Olaf, we need to be quiet," Elsa whispered, "If we get caught, we could get in serious trouble. Do you know how hard it was to get away from the guards?"

Olaf continued his futile attempt to speak.

"Why can't you just disintegrate him and conjure him up whenever you want him around?" Kristoff asked.

Olaf let out a muffled scream.

"That would be inhumane," Elsa said.

"He's not human," Kristoff said.

"Well, he's our friend," Elsa said.

Olaf gave an affirmative muffled squeak.

"A very annoying friend," Kristoff said.

Olaf frowned. The guys made a turn.

"Now, keep quiet," Elsa said, "We're here,"

ANNA SAT on the floor of a cell, leaning her back against the dirty wall.

She felt like crying, but she was too angry and disappointed to let out any tears. She began to question whether Elsa wanted her around. All those years of shutting her out and now this? She wondered what kind of sister she was.

Anna heard footsteps and rose to her feet, realizing that she had dirtied up her dress. She dusted her dress quickly before the footsteps get closer. Sure, she was in prison, but she still wanted to be presentable.

Kristoff walked up to the cell.

"Kristoff!" Anna said excitedly, "Why are you carrying Olaf like that?"