Rap monster pt.1

(A/N: I've been having hardcore Namjoon feels lately so here is one little thing going through my head...and also I show my nonkpop best friend BTS, she never heard of them but because of me a couple months ago and didn't like them...but NOW I showed her again..AND SHES INTO THEM..AND RAP MONSTER IS ALREADY HER MAIN BIAS!!💗💗❤️! SO THIS IS FOR HER! Please vote and comment anyone who is reading this)

Clothes shopping

You feel the warmth of your favorite coffee seeping through the paper cup as you tighten your grip on it. The chilly breeze of winter was starting to creep into the city that you were walking around now. You could see the place a little ahead of you that you and Namjoon agreed to meet for a little shopping in between rehearsals, you picked up your pace as you were tired of freezing your ass off. You enter the store filled with few people as this stores' price range wasn't low, but they gave Namjoon special treatment for being an idol and wearing their stuff. So it was his favor place to shop.It's nice loft space felt warm and dangerous because of the dark urban paintings on the walls. You toss your empty cup into the trash by the door and start to look for him.

"Yes we have this in black,red and white." You hear a small females voice say, it didn't catch your attention until The light golden hair of Namjoon showed up Above the clothes rack. Your heart reacted as quick as a bird,Fluttering and flapping in your chest.

"Oh I think this white would do fine." He responded.  His voice was smooth and deep as always, making your hair stand on end.You rounded the rack to face rap monsters back, your eyes travel over his toned back. But soon your eyes travel to the sales attendant dark eyes glaring at you over his shoulder.Your blood boils and you realize who she is, the same girl who is always flirting with him. You don't even know her freaking name but you have wanted to kill her for some time now,and rap monster knew that.

"Hey oppa, I'm here." You say as you know it will just hit her that he is all yours and not hers. You rub your hand from his shoulder and down his back and turn to face him. 

"Oh jagyia! I've missed you babe." He says with a bright smile on his face as he brings you into a tight embrace. You close your eyes as feeling his presence calms you down..you breathe in and out his intoxicating cologne.
After what felt like a lifetime of comfort you both pull away. You look up at his dark eyes...

"I've missed you too..." You whisper. He smiled and kisses the top of your head. Making your knees weak. Damn this man..you think with a smile crossing your face. He grabs your hand as you both wonder the store looking at clothes. You notice the sale girl back behind the counter trying to make herself look busy but you feel her eyes stare daggers at you.

--
After some time and countless back and forth to the dressing rooms for both of you. You were heading to check out..every moment was perfect as rap monster couldn't keep his eyes off you. Which sent your nerves into a wild fire. Every chance he took he would find a way to hold your hand or simply touch any part of you. You turn to look behind you to find a clock on the wall somewhere but instead you notice a striking black lace dress..completely sexy,Even on that damn manakin. You stop mid step and felt namjoons arm fall from around your waist.

"Y/N..what are you doing weirdo." He chuckled as he doesn't realize you making a beeline to the dress. "Babe..what- aahh..that's what this is about." He smirks as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

     "It's so beautiful." You say in awe..but then you realize that your not what people here consider skinny. Your a size 9(u.s) with curves as you used to be a little thicker when you were younger. But your hips and boobs were actually quite big for your size.But this damn dress was calling your name. And you knew how well Namjoon loved the way you looked in lace.