chapter 11

Cassidy P.O.V

I woke up at 9:00 and got dressed I just decided on something comfortable I put on some sweats and a tank top and flip flops I told parents last night when they came in to tell me they were here that I had an appointment tomorrow so I got in my car and noticed I needed gas so I'm going to quick trip and decide to grab me some donuts and a Snapple and I make my way to my appointment not knowing what I want. When I get there I just ask her Wha should I get and we decided on a perm and just my hair flat ironed it takes us about 3 hours I wasn't even tripping I was whipped and I didn't have shit else to. So as I was sitting there I was thinking about the way I was treating Dre and decided I would call him and see Wha he had going.

Phone convo:

Me: hey

Dre: wassup

Me: you got anything going on today

Dre: nah not Tha I know of wassup

Me: well we should do something I mean I have been kinda stand of ish lately

Dre: yea so Wha u trying to do

Me: idk it is 1 now and I'm leaving the hair shop now so I have to go home and get dressed so u tell me

Dre: shit I'm hungry asf let go to chili's

Me: ok is 2 a good time

Dre: yea u want me to pick u up

Me: well Idk I have to ask my dad and all tha I will text and tell u when I get there

Dre: ok ma

Cassidy P.O.V

With I was paying her 55 dollars and was gone. I pulled up to the house asked my parents if they liked my hair and they told me it was nice but it was looking kind of dry lol I started cracking up. so I decided to tell my parents about Dre so I started off with its this guy at my school he is cool but like we are not boyfriend and girlfriend we are just friends and he asked if he could take me to Chili's not for date just to chill so can I go please. I need to meet him first even if he is just a friend I still want to meet him my dad said and my mom agreed. so is that a yes I said getting excited. Shit I guess it is my dad said. Thnk u I am about to get dressed I said. It was 2:20 so I needed to hurry up I text Dre and told him my parents wanted to meet him first and he said tha was coo. I decided on some khaki shorts a purple polo t-shirt and the horse was white with my purple chucks. I texted Dre told him I was ready and he got there in about 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door and before I could open it my dad did. Welcome young man my dad said looking at him up and down hi sir how you doing Dre said shaking his hand and hugging my mom we all sat down for what seems like 15 minutes and I think my dad likes Dre he asked him so many questions like what his intentions were for me and Dre answered back great answers every time. After we finished talking we got in the car left it was 3:00 Damn I thought sense I have to b back at 5.

Dre P.O.V

Cassidy text me asking me if we wanted to hang it made me kinda happy like Damn she may b feeling me we decided on chili's and I asked if she wanted me to pick her up so told me she had to to check with her parents and they said they wanted to meet me I thought ok tha ain't nun I hope shit. I get dressed in some cargo my Nike tank top and my roshes. I get a text from Cassidy telling me she ready I walk up and try my best to b respectful and I did he a good job shit cuz he let me take Cassidy until 5 when we left it was 3 so we had a good 2 hours. When we pulled up we got a table and deiced on wings we was gone share we got something to drink and talked she told me she ain't mean to b so stand of ish and shit and I fold her she ain't got to apologize I understand were she coming from so after we got tha out the way we just talked and shit and had a good ass time it like 4:30 when we left and my house was down the street I had to grab something so I asked her if she wanted to come she looked a lil weird I said Damn ma I ain't gone rape u or nun when I said tha she started laughing I know it just I ain't been in a dude house before so shit I feel like my dad gone find out she said well ma u can stay in the car I just have to grab something real quick I said getting in the car nah it ok I trust u she said and with tha we was off. I pulled to my house and we walked in I don't know why but I held her hand she looked at me and smiled I don't know why but I think she going to be mine I thought to myself. Once I grabbed the lil bag for my clothes or whatever we was off I walked her in her house and her dad asked us how it went tbh I respected her dad cuz u don't have a lot of father's who take care of there love and would kill for there daughter. After I left I went to this hoe house to get my dick sucked I already no it is bad but shit I needed this.