Chapter 1

Once there was a girl named Meagan. She was going to Las Vegas to meet her boyfriend, Bryan. They have a long distance relationship going on. Her worst fear was when she was going to break up with Bryan. She didn't think that the long distance thing was working. She had a desire in her heart to break up with him, but there was another desire in her heart to stay with him.

"Meagan!" her mom Rose called from downstairs "Is all your stuff packed for Vegas?"

"Mom, I'm 17; I don't need you to worry about me like I'm 10," Meagan said, annoyed, "And yes, I am all packed." She put her duffel bag, suit case and purse at the bottom of the stairs.

"Great!" said Rose.

"Mom, can I ask you for some advice?" Meagan asked sheepishly.

"Sure, ask me anything, sweetheart," Rose replied, concerned for her daughter.

"I don't think that things will work out with Bryan and I. I just really don't think that long distance is for me." Meagan informed her mother.

"Oh sweet heart, if that is what your heart tells you then that is what you need to do!" replied Rose.

As her mom said those words, she felt relaxation and comfort throughout her body. Meagan knew that she could let Bryan down easy. But she didn't know how to let him down. She took a deep breath and said,

"Mom how do I let him down when I am going to fly down to see him for the weekend?"

Again her mom gave her a comforting answer,

"We'll see how the first day goes and if you don't like how that goes then see how a day goes as 'just friends' and if you don't like how it goes try another day as a couple. From there I trust you to make a good decision."

"Thanks, Mom!" Meagan said with a smile.

Rose and Meagan heard a car horn outside their house.

"Must be the taxi to take you to the airport," Rose said as she gave her daughter a big hug.

"Bye mom," Meagan said and left for the taxi.

As Meagan walked to the taxi, she wondered for the millionth time why her mom couldn't cancel her important business movie to drive me to the airport. She got into the taxi and peeked at the driver to see that she was a plump old woman with fading brown hair, although the woman's hands were too tiny to fit her body.

"Hi, how are you?" Meagan said.

"Hello, I'm doing great! I'm Margaret, by the way."

"So how much do I owe you for the airport?" Meagan asked.

"Oh, nothing dear, your mother payed online," answered Margaret.

"Oh, okay," Meagan replied, angry at her mom for treating her like a kid again.

Meagan looks at her blue eyes in the driver's-side mirror. Flipping her blonde hair, she sighs, not ready for the long road ahead of her.

---(Three Hours Later)---

"Sweets, are you scared to leave your car at the airport or something? I can tell you are at driving age." asked Margret.

"No i just don't want to pay for a parking spot while I'm in Vegas," replied Meagan.

"Oh okay, then-" Out of nowhere Margaret screamed, "BRACE YOURSELF!"

There was a car coming out of nowhere!

And Meagan's last words were:

"Margret what are you talking aboAAAAAAHHHHHH"

Author's Note:

Do you think she's dead?

Or is she... ;)